• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Week 8

Yeah, but even with that, we still had a chance. This loss is 110% on the secondary. . I love that Megatron worked our #1 corner for 330 yards.

I agree, but the offense should have sealed it at the end. Couldn't get the first down (three straight garbage runs) and then the hold. Secondary shouldn't have been put into that position. Not sure who deserves more blame...Garrett's play calling, Smith's hold, or the secondary

Jesus. That was one of the biggest sports collapses I have ever seen. Simply unbelievable.

why did they even review stafford's qb sneak, even if he didnt get in the first time, his forward momentum wasnt stopped and noone tackled him and he got a push from reggie bush and ran in untouched.

didnt reggie bush push matt lienert in for a score in college? against ND maybe

I agree, but the offense should have sealed it at the end. Couldn't get the first down (three straight garbage runs) and then the hold. Secondary shouldn't have been put into that position. Not sure who deserves more blame...Garrett's play calling, Smith's hold, or the secondary

Secondary without question. That is the bog standard process in the NFL. Sure, it would have been nice to get a first down to seal the game, but we didn't and our starting RB is out. You kick the FG, and then have 80 yards to stop the opposing team. It isn't rocket science, or really that difficult. It happens all the time.

Megatron and Brees had 84 combined points for my fantasy team today. I had 131 points and a 70 point lead after the 1 o'clock games.

Secondary without question. That is the bog standard process in the NFL. Sure, it would have been nice to get a first down to seal the game, but we didn't and our starting RB is out. You kick the FG, and then have 80 yards to stop the opposing team. It isn't rocket science, or really that difficult. It happens all the time.

Yea, Carr got absolutely worked

Most Cowboys loss ever. I'm really enjoying these tears. Yessssss.

glad to see the falcons brought their red zone field goal offense with them to arizona.

RG3 kinda sucks now.

His passing accuracy and route awareness have gone to shit this season. Washington needs to focus on the run the rest of the game - they've been successful pounding the ball.

Or Skins need to stick with dink and dunk.

Last edited:
This can't be right. What a crazy stat.
C. Johnson

C. Johnson DET - WR
14 rec, 329 yds, 1 td

Why does Terry Bradshaw keep getting to read the highlights? He can barely read.

Back