• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Week 9 Thread

Randy is out of a job.

That's two kickers that should be out of a job this week. Wonder what names we'll see coming in next week.

Fantasy BS not withstanding, those who had this game at 2.5 are either incredibly relieved or incredibly pissed.

Looks like with Martin gone Tyson Clabo is gonna get the start against Tampa.

Are we going to get any nuggets out of this? Apparently Richie made Martin cover a $15k Vegas bill for a trip Martin didn't want to attend (he elected not to go). Good lord.

Incognito.Instagram.456.png

Home for lunch and just saw what ESPN says Incognito texted/left on voicemail to Martin. Good lord. This Incognito dude seems like a huge piece of shit and a terrible person.

Home for lunch and just saw what ESPN says Incognito texted/left on voicemail to Martin. Good lord. This Incognito dude seems like a huge piece of shit and a terrible person.

His wiki page said he won the 2013 Walter Payton award. That can't be right.

Career highlights and awards

Pro Bowl (2012)
Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year Award (2013)
Sporting News Freshman All-American (2002)
Honorable mention All-Big 12 (2002)
First-team All-Big 12 (2003)

*seems to be a pretty clever troll job

I'm excited for all the investigative reports ESPN and the other sports news orgs will be putting together on hazing in the NFL. This story is just going to get crazier too, since it seems to surround two mentally unstable people

Hey, wassup, you half nigger piece of shit. I saw you on Twitter, you been training 10 weeks. [I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.

-- Richie Incognito

Should have definitely used an NFL approved racial slur like Redskins

Back