• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Week 9 Thread

Matt Stafford is on a bye and I lost out on Ryan Campbell and Tannehill on waivers, so I got stuck with Fitzpatrick. Is he even starting for the Titans now? If not, I'm screwed.

Matt Stafford is on a bye and I lost out on Ryan Campbell and Tannehill on waivers, so I got stuck with Fitzpatrick. Is he even starting for the Titans now? If not, I'm screwed.

Nope but Josh Freeman is probably available although you might get negative from him.

If Case Keenum is available, he's probably a better start than any of the Minnesota guys.

LOL Dolphins.

Damn that run was sick. Glad Bernard finally decided to be good again. Playing him in 2 leagues and it's especially helpful with Peyton on bye for one of my teams.

Mrs. Brees' Hot Yoga Pants would be a good fantasy team name.

Apparently the NFL hates the Dolphins, so I'm glad we've gotten that cleared up.

I remember those T-Newman penalties after he got beat badly off the line. FUN!

LOL Bungles.

The state of Florida avoids being 0-fer in October by 5 minutes.

They're going to need to review that.

Can't say I've ever seen a safety end OT, but I'll take it. It was close, but I think it was the right call. Felt like I was watching the Deacs there in the second half with Miami's complete inability to get the Bengals off the field on 3rd down.

If losing on a safety in OT wasn't bad enough, Cincy also probably lost the DT in the league, Geno Atkins, for the season. Bernard may have cracked some ribs based on the way he was wincing as well. Not a good night for the Bengals.

This Jonathan Martin dude is gonna have a hard time in today's National Football League if he doesn't get some thicker skin

Back