• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Week 9 Thread

This Jonathan Martin dude is gonna have a hard time in today's National Football League if he doesn't get some thicker skin

Now that it's public, every DE that lines up across from him is just gonna unload on him now and that's gonna just make it worse more than likely. If that stuff affects his play, he could very well be out of the league soon. Not a good situation for him or the Dolphins.

This Jonathan Martin dude is gonna have a hard time in today's National Football League if he doesn't get some thicker skin

Now that it's public, every DE that lines up across from him is just gonna unload on him now and that's gonna just make it worse more than likely. If that stuff affects his play, he could very well be out of the league soon. Not a good situation for him or the Dolphins.

I think it's different if it's a teammate vs an opponent. Teammates are supposed to help you, you expect that from opponents. Plus Incognito is just a piece of shit. Trouble follows him everywhere.

90 yard, 9 minute drive by the Skins (started on the 1)...culminates in a blocked FG. :rulz:

Washington starts second drive from 1 yard line. False start, moving ball to half yard line. RG3 INT in the endzone. :rulz:

Lulz what the fuck? Keenan Allen just got called for offensive pass interference on a play where zero contact was made by either player until the receiver was tackled after the catch....and it wasn't even close.

I hear they're going to change Da Vinci's Vitruvian Man to be a picture of Jimmy Graham.

Why the fuck are we doing a play action call with under a minute to play at the 50? Why in the world would the Vikings have thought we might be running there on 3rd and long? Just a nonsensical play call and it is no wonder that the needlessly drawn out play resulted in a sack.

Has there been an update on Sproles? Is he out for the day?

Haven't heard one. It would be better if the Saints receivers who can't catch the ball were gone too. I don't think you can blame a single I on Brees.

Holy hell. Pierre Garcon just made a fantastic one handed catch.

Second week in a row with an insane catch.

Back