• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2021 Superbowl LVI. Rams win! Wolford gets a ring!.

Definitely. Tempting enough that billionaire owners are going to need to pony up. We could be seeing $20M coach contracts soon enough.

why are networks buring this money? are commentators really having an impact on football ratings? the primetime games are competing against air and no one is tuning in or out based on who's calling the game.

Cardinals extend Kliff Kingsbury through the 2027 season. FWIW, Kingsbury and Kyler Murray share the same agent.

Cardinals extend Kliff Kingsbury through the 2027 season. FWIW, Kingsbury and Kyler Murray share the same agent.

WTF is up with Murray? He's a year behind Lamar Jackson but is insisting he gets a yuge deal just after he becomes eligible? And this after tanking each of the last 2 seasons in December. He's acting like he's 6 years old, and his agent is enabling this bad behavior. All he's doing is hurting his public image. And if I'm Keim, I say nice things in public, but ain't no way I'm giving him a big deal now.

No idea what Murray’s trying to do. When his turn comes, he’ll be the highest paid QB in the game.

apparently Kenny Pickett has the teeniest weeniest hands ever measured at the Combine. guess that's why he wears those gloves like a donk.

well then

Torry Holt was very likable so it's been awhile. Russell Wilson is too likable.

Torry Holt was very likable so it's been awhile. Russell Wilson is too likable.

his Jesus praising nonsense is so over the top tho. like, we get it, Russ, you are religious.
- an atheist

Is Russell Williams the only NC State alum in the NFL ?

his Jesus praising nonsense is so over the top tho. like, we get it, Russ, you are religious.
- an atheist

All of this. And he comes across as pretty pompous and holier than thou. That said, I've met his HS athletic trainer (he went to HS in Richmond, and neither UVA nor VT really recruited him), and she thinks he's wonderful. As for Holt, I don't have any memory of him in terms of interviews or off field stuff - but he was a great WR. But I definitely like this Okwanu dude.

No idea what Murray’s trying to do. When his turn comes, he’ll be the highest paid QB in the game.
Which is why the contract the bills signed with Josh Allen is absolute genius. It's going to look like a bargain soon.

Back