• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2021 Superbowl LVI. Rams win! Wolford gets a ring!.

When did he put the Pats on blast? Either way, plenty of players have criticized their old team and gone to a new team. I don’t think it hurt Cam at all. If a team will sign him if they need a starting QB or feel confident their starter has the status and personality to handle having Cam in the locker room and the offense is a good fit (Ravens).

I mean it’s pretty simple, the quarterback that gives you the best chance of winning is going to play. Sure there’s some other factors here and there that may factor in but who will make your team better to win games is number 1 hence why abusers etc… always get that second chance, if they’re good. Before the pre-season even started there were rumors that a majority of NFL GMs thought Cam was done. I think there are like two potential teams that he could play for, the Panthers and the Texans, and the Panthers bridge is burnt so just the Texans.

That “fumble” in the LAC/WFT game was pretty fucking stupid. If you can control the ball enough to throw the ball 20 yards, then you have possession of the ball to make that an incomplete pass.

That “fumble” in the LAC/WFT game was pretty fucking stupid. If you can control the ball enough to throw the ball 20 yards, then you have possession of the ball to make that an incomplete pass.

Yeah that was pretty bad. Clearly a pass attempt.

Already 20 penalties in PHI-ATL. Hurts looks pretty good though.

I had to like triple check the score when I saw the Packers down 31-3 to effing Jameis and the Saints. Wtf

jHCGBne.gif

I had to like triple check the score when I saw the Packers down 31-3 to effing Jameis and the Saints. Wtf

Defense looks legit and only gets better next week. 2 INT on Rogers and a forced fumble on the backup.

And the O looked good. Famous Jameis with 5 passing TDS.

Heck of a game. Sucks that the official called it a TD when it wasn't. And then the Raiders with a massive choke.

Oh wow. And the first openly gay player in the NFL with the potential game winning sack strip.

And the Raiders take a delay of game before kicking a FG on 2nd down? This is nuts.

What a game! What a finish!

Last edited:
Heck of a game. Sucks that the official called it a TD when it wasn't. And then the Raiders with a massive choke.

Oh wow. And the first openly gay player in the NFL with the potential game winning sack strip.

And the Raiders take a delay of game before kicking a FG on 2nd down? This is nuts.

What a game! What a finish!

Agree. I may have to reconsider what I think about the NFL. Hell, I may have to start betting again.

This time I can do it in the U.S.

Last edited:
Kendall Hinton promoted to Broncos active roster LFG

Nice. Was hoping he’d get a shot with Jeudy out. Wasn’t optimistic.

Oh good. Another prime time, NFC East matchup tonight. 0-1 Giants with Daniel Jones vs 0-1 Washington with Taylor Heinicke. Real can't miss television there.

And the WFT got the ball last and kicked the game winning field goal to beat the Giants by 1 pt.

And the WFT got the ball last and kicked the game winning field goal to beat the Giants by 1 pt.

After NYG's Dexter Lawrence jumped offsides on the Washington game losing FG miss to give WFT's Dustin Hopkins a re-do. That will sting for a while.

Joe Judge should have been fired before he had a chance to take a postgame piss. What a horrific job of coaching virtually every aspect of the game. Career loser Jason Garrett should be shown the door with him.

Bradberry makes the play of the game with the INT at WFT's 25 yard line down 1 with about 2:30 to go. You need 1 first down and then the FG or TD to win. Any dipshit who has watched any NFL game over the last 10 years knows that if you don't get that first down such that the other team gets the ball back with about 2 minutes left (I don't care what team it is, whoever is last to have the ball), then you are going to lose. And the assholes played for the quick FG. Combine that with the horrific procedural penalties and drops, and it is a complete shitshow. I actually feel bad for Danny Dimes, he is a pretty decent NFL QB who plays his ass off but is surrounded by losers.

Back