• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2021 Superbowl LVI. Rams win! Wolford gets a ring!.

I don’t think Taysom is going to hit those contract elevators for being a starting quarterback.

Freezing Cold Takes is a great follow.

c04a3b1276cfbcd3b959bc87bb257efd.jpg

But seriously, the Saints are too. Probably the "fairest" way the NFL decided to handle the Thanksgiving games

Also feel like the Cowboys have done something similar within the last few years with playing the Thursday before or after Thanksgiving

They've done it for like 5-6 years in a row....Cowboys recently have always played on the Thursday night after Thanksgiving, against one of the other teams who also played on Thanksgiving.

I don't think Hill sucks. I like him as a jack of all trades, and he's also a good ST player. And he's in a no win situation with them not having Kamara or Thomas. I don't think any QB would have success with that offense with the present personnel. That said, I don't see him as their QB of the future. And I doubt Winston is as well. And they probably can't afford Wilson's contract with their cap. They should end up with a high pick, and I wouldn't be surprised if they take a long look at Corral and Pickett.

I don't think Hill sucks. I like him as a jack of all trades, and he's also a good ST player. And he's in a no win situation with them not having Kamara or Thomas. I don't think any QB would have success with that offense with the present personnel. That said, I don't see him as their QB of the future. And I doubt Winston is as well. And they probably can't afford Wilson's contract with their cap. They should end up with a high pick, and I wouldn't be surprised if they take a long look at Corral and Pickett.

Agreed. I don’t think the dude is a franchise QB. I don’t think the Saints do either. The contract they gave him reflects it. All of his numbers are incentive based and built around multiple positions. But the guy is clearly talented. And he played last night with multiple injuries and with zero offensive help. He ran for over 100 yards and threw for 250. Two of his INTs were terrible throws. One was tipped at the line and the other went off his receivers hands. His receivers also dropped numerous balls all night

I'm curious how much Hill practices at QB the weeks he isn't slotted to start

Josh Allen was over at the sidelines trying to stretch out of his arm to get a first down jumping in the air and a New England player pushes him out of bound so he couldn't get the 1st round and they get called a 15 yd penalty on him.

Other problem is this draft class is lacking in QB talent

I think Corral is a legit pro QB. I'm not as sold on Pickett or Willis, so their Senior Bowl weeks will be important. Definitely not sold on Howell. Haven't seen enough of Ridder - just 2 games this year, but am interested to see him against Bama. And it doesn't look like any of these guys are going top 5, so if you're drafting in the 7-15 area, you should be able to get your guy.

I didn't feel like I saw a pro QB on Saturday. I don't feel like I've seen a pro QB all year.

I wasn't super impressed with Pickett. His run was just horrible D on our part (aided by a move that should be illegal). The second TD was again horrible D as Addison couldn't have been more wide open. And otherwise throughout the game he seemed like a competent college QB, but I saw nothing to indicate Heisman winner or future pro.

I wasn't super impressed with Pickett. His run was just horrible D on our part (aided by a move that should be illegal). The second TD was again horrible D as Addison couldn't have been more wide open. And otherwise throughout the game he seemed like a competent college QB, but I saw nothing to indicate Heisman winner or future pro.

That's where I am with Pickett. That's why I want him to stay in Pittsburgh and have the Steelers draft him. They let Marino get away. They can't make that same mistake 40 years later.

A Pitt fan near us told me the Steelers didn't take Marino because it was known locally that Marino had a cocaine problem.

Yet he was a successful QB in Miami during the 80s.

A Pitt fan near us told me the Steelers didn't take Marino because it was known locally that Marino had a cocaine problem.

Yet he was a successful QB in Miami during the 80s.

I'm not buying what that Pitt fan is selling. And it's not like Marino played for Lefty Driesell. The word at the time was that Rooney wanted him but the staff wasn't as high on him.

Pitt really has some great players with absolutely jack shit to show for it, weird.

Back