• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2021 Superbowl LVI. Rams win! Wolford gets a ring!.

Anything that happened before I was born, meh. I was thinking more recent NFL superstars like this decade such as Donald, Fitzgerald, and Revis, not players that you couldn’t even watch in HD.

Can somebody please sign Gronkowski up for USAA insurance ?

I'm not buying what that Pitt fan is selling. And it's not like Marino played for Lefty Driesell. The word at the time was that Rooney wanted him but the staff wasn't as high on him.

What about 1980s Miami and cocaine aren’t you buying exactly?

So if the Bucs just said they knew, they could have just made it go away instead of dealing with league suspensions?

No. Rodgers is a douche who lied to the media and probably lots of other people, but the Packers AND the NFL knew his vaccination status. Brown lied to his team AND the NFL about his status. This is apples and oranges shit.

Pittsburgh playing Thursday night after a Sunday afternoon game with Baltimore seems like a mistake. They are getting gashed.

Seems to be some talk that Demaryius Thomas passed. :(

Today the WFT gets to show if it is for real in its game against the Cowboys.

WFT got a pick 6 to get down 27-20. So some drama late.

A boring Sunday got interesting over the last 30 minute or so.

Rams Chargers to end the week. I think there is a truck with that name. All SoCal game. Bragging rights on the line.

Back