• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2021 Superbowl LVI. Rams win! Wolford gets a ring!.

Urban will be coaching on a college sideline in the future.

Are you kidding me? That story with the girl in Columbus doesn't even register if he's coaching at OSU. And none of the other stuff would either. Meyer will lay low for probably two years to let some of this stuff die down and then be back on a big-time college sideline.

Urban is only a few years older than Saban was when he was fired by the Dolphins. There's plenty of time for Urban to go somewhere and resurrect a dynasty. Just a matter of which one.

Urban sits out next season, Texas fires Sarkisian by Halloween, Urban to Texas

Urban is only a few years older than Saban was when he was fired by the Dolphins. There's plenty of time for Urban to go somewhere and resurrect a dynasty. Just a matter of which one.

Saban wasn't fired by the Dolphins, FTR.

“I’m in a lunge position. Left leg forward, right leg back,” Lambo said. “Urban Meyer, while I’m in that stretch position, comes up to me and says, ‘Hey Dipshit, make your fucking kicks!’ And kicks me in the leg.”

am i the only one who finds this hilarious

“I’m in a lunge position. Left leg forward, right leg back,” Lambo said. “Urban Meyer, while I’m in that stretch position, comes up to me and says, ‘Hey Dipshit, make your fucking kicks!’ And kicks me in the leg.”

Pretty amazing coaching strategy there.

should have called him numbnuts and kicked him in the junk. what a lost opportunity

No, that is totally hilarious.

feel like every time I go on Twitter rn I see NFL reporters saying that X team added 6 players to the Covid list

feel like every time I go on Twitter rn I see NFL reporters saying that X team added 6 players to the Covid list

Oh so you’re the one responsible. Stop going on Twitter! Stop the spread!

some ugly CTE news this week

yeah

"Vincent Jackson was a brilliant, disciplined, gentle giant whose life began to change in his mid-30s. He became depressed, with progressive memory loss, problem solving difficulties, paranoia, and eventually extreme social isolation," Dr. Ann McKee, chief of neuropathology for the VA Boston Healthcare System and director of the BU CTE Center and VA-BU-CLF Brain Bank, said in a statement.

"That his brain showed stage 2 CTE should no longer surprise us; these results have become commonplace," McKee said of Jackson. "What is surprising is that so many football players have died with CTE and so little is being done to make football, at all levels, safer by limiting the number of repetitive subconcussive hits. CTE will not disappear by ignoring it, we need to actively address the risk that football poses to brain health and to support the players who are struggling."

I'm gonna start kicking my friends/teammates and calling em dipshit and see what happens. "Hey dipshit, *kick* hit a triple"

Omicron is gonna fuck shit up for the next month or two.

Signed, a vaxxed and boosted guy who caught it in NYC this weekend.

What kind of symptoms did you have?

Sunday it just felt like a hangover

Monday just felt like travel crud

Tuesday it hit me like a ton of bricks: dry coughing, congestion, fatigue, fever (got tested Tuesday morning but had been isolating since Sunday)

Wednesday it started to wane and my fever broke

Today I’ve just been slightly congested and exhausted

Back