• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2021 Superbowl LVI. Rams win! Wolford gets a ring!.

I don't know if it was omicron but I also got COVID a month ago despite having both pfizer doses. I wasn't eligible to get the booster by that time yet. Other people I was with who also were fully vaccinated but no booster also got it.

Jackson Mahomes sounds like an entitled asshole.

Being the son and brother of pro athletes seems like a recipe for entitled assholery. Makes you appreciate people in similar situations who aren’t assholes.

Even better yet, he's now stuck in the wilderness. All the big time college jobs have been filled. Maybe Nebraska will open up next year. Who knows?

On top of that, his off the field problems/antics and the reports of his abuse of subordinates probably make him too toxic, even for TV.

Shit. Texas will hire Meyer after next season. Hell, the ND coach better make sure they don't stumble, or the Irish will have Meyer on the sidelines in 2023.

Brian Kelly killed a kid, doesn't get more toxic than that. But he's done ok.

Sounds like WFT-Eagles will be postponed as well to Tuesday.

Does the NFL not know we are all in our fantasy football playoffs?!?

So what is the TV situation for these Mon & Tue games? Sure be nice to catch another game or 2.

So what is the TV situation for these Mon & Tue games? Sure be nice to catch another game or 2.

They will be on TV somewhere. NFL doesn't play a game without TV cameras anymore.

Surprised they’re not doing a 4/7 or 5/8 doubleheader.

I know there is no love for the pats and bill b here but how does Indy make helmet to helmet contact with two pats receivers , have them taken out of the game and there is not even a review of the hits?

I know there is no love for the pats and bill b here but how does Indy make helmet to helmet contact with two pats receivers , have them taken out of the game and there is not even a review of the hits?

Sendejo had three hits where he led with his helmet. Not surprised he ended up leaving with a concussion.

Back