• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2021 Superbowl LVI. Rams win! Wolford gets a ring!.

He moved back to the active roster on Saturday. He is close to sticking with the team. He was cut, then put on IR, then injury settlement (undisclosed reason) in September. He was back on the practice squad in November and now active roster again. He has been up and down from PS the last two seasons. Hope he gets some run in the last few games and see if he can stay for next season. I rather see him get some run the last few games over JAG receivers Collin Johnson and Pharaoh Cooper and even Darius Slayton (been awful this season).

They also shelved Danny Dimes for the season, who is mediocre at best. Fromm looked like the best Giants QB since ELIte on his one drive on Sunday. Hopefully he gets the start and has some practice-squad mojo with Bachman.

NFL standings are absolutely nuts. 13 of 16 teams in the AFC are .500 or better and still in the playoff hunt.

They also shelved Danny Dimes for the season, who is mediocre at best. Fromm looked like the best Giants QB since ELIte on his one drive on Sunday. Hopefully he gets the start and has some practice-squad mojo with Bachman.

That dude owes Jalen Hurts one.

Knowing the jack ass Gettleman he will probably fire Judge and hire Myer. What a disaster.

Saints are the latest team to suffer a COVID outbreak. Taysom Hill and Trevor Simian both placed on the COVID list. For now, ND's Ian Book is expected to start.

Daniel Jones to the Panthers?

Daniel Jones to the Panthers?

More likely the Seahawks. I'm thinking Wilson gets traded to NYG or NO. You guys have to convince Watson it's okay to come there. Your other choices are a subpar rookie class, Jones, Jimmy G, Fitztragic, Jameis, maybe Cousins, maybe Tyrod and your current QBs. It's a shame Cam's right shoulder appears to be permanently screwed up.

The Panthers are a clown show.

Is it even possible to be a bigger clown show than the Jaguars. Even the franchise savior Trevor Lawrence has only thrown 1 TD pass in the last 7 games according to an article I read the other day.

Having a big cat for a mascot is not a good sign for NFL teams:

Jaguars
Panthers
Lions

NFL Year 2021 Week 16 finally starts. When will it end?

Clearly the Bengals took a disproportionate allotment of cat team wins this season. The 2015 season must have cost the franchises the next 10 years.

Panthers aren't even in the bottom 5 worst franchises.

Jets
Giants
Lions
Jags
Texans

You could argue a couple others (WFT, Raiders, Bears, Falcons, etc.) before you get to the Panthers.

Last edited:
I dont understand flagging an offensive linesman for holding (or in this case facemask) when he's blocking an offside player. It should have clearly been whistled dead for unabated. Is he meant to let his QB get destroyed because they didn't stop the play?

Panthers aren't even in the bottom 5 worst franchises.

Jets
Giants
Lions
Jags
Texans

You could argue a couple others (WFT, Raiders, Bears, Falcons, etc.) before you get to the Panthers.

You’re saying historically? I’d say the Panthers have been more successful in their 25ish years than somewhere in the neighborhood of 8-10 teams during that span, but over the course of all teams histories it’s maybe only 3-4 teams

NFL Year 2021 Week 16 finally starts. When will it end?

Dortch is active tonight for the Cardinals.

He has 3 kickoff returns for 61 yards including a long of 31 yards.

Last edited:
oh look, Cowboys are good again

Looking forward to giving up 30 in the 2nd half to make a scare out of nothing

Back