• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2021 Superbowl LVI. Rams win! Wolford gets a ring!.

My doubt proved the perfect motivator for the players today as I am positive they view OGBoards during halftime.

Anyway, I would say that is the most complete Cowboys game I've seen since 2014? That defense is scary good and only getting better. They stepped off the pedal and still got sacks. Yikes.

Cowboys looking real good. Makes it all the sweeter when they lose to the 9-8 Niners in the first round

Last edited:
Cowboys looking real good. Makes it all the sweeter when they lose to the 9-8 Niners in the first round

I mean as a Cowboys fan I have to go into the playoffs with this mindset just so I don’t get disappointed

not the place but needed a 31 point miracle from Miami D to win my semifinal matchup...got 30

not the place but needed a 31 point miracle from Miami D to win my semifinal matchup...got 30

It was a blast watching the Miami D absolutely feast on that Notre Dame doofus. Flores looked like he was having a ball just bringing the house on every 3rd down.

After last week's scheduling shitshow, NFL finished the week on time.

So we can speculate on playoff teams and match-ups and games that will impact them.

Last edited:
It was a blast watching the Miami D absolutely feast on that Notre Dame doofus. Flores looked like he was having a ball just bringing the house on every 3rd down.

Pretty amazing stat:

I got a damn tie in the playoffs thanks to Gesicki's underwhelming performance. I have never seen a tie in my 18 seasons of playing fantasy. The Yahoo algortihm put the other guy in the championship game.

Pretty amazing stat:

I mean ND hasn't really had any pro level QBs since Montana and Beuerlein. I looked at the list, and the 3 best names were Mirer, Clausen and Quinn, all of whom were overdrafted and who sucked. ND produces a ton of talent at TE and the OL, but not at QB in the past 30+ years.

Yeah. If you had asked me who those 24 starts were, I wouldn’t have guessed almost 2/3 were Kizer.

So two of the prospective coaching candidates the Jaguars plan to interview are Doug Pedersen and Jim Caldwell. Could they possibly be more incompetent?

So two of the prospective coaching candidates the Jaguars plan to interview are Doug Pedersen and Jim Caldwell. Could they possibly be more incompetent?

Caldwell has been solid at both his pro coaching stops. For a team that is a dumpster fire, the jags could do worse than bringing stability and professionalism.

Caldwell has been solid at both his pro coaching stops. For a team that is a dumpster fire, the jags could do worse than bringing stability and professionalism.

Caldwell made the Lions dumpster fire look like a competent NFL team. All of the guys who followed him have presided over varying size dumpster fires.

I agree he was solid. But he’s also 66 and was last a head coach 5 years ago. So they would basically be admitting that this is a temporary fix and that they plan to hire another coach in a few years? I mean they’re so bad that maybe it ultimately doesn’t matter but they must feel some urgency with Lawrence on the roster.

I agree he was solid. But he’s also 66 and was last a head coach 5 years ago. So they would basically be admitting that this is a temporary fix and that they plan to hire another coach in a few years? I mean they’re so bad that maybe it ultimately doesn’t matter but they must feel some urgency with Lawrence on the roster.

To be cynical about the interview, Caldwell helps them meet the "Rooney Rule" criteria.

They’re interviewing Leftwich as well.

I can understand wanting an experienced steady well-connected veteran coach like Caldwell to right the ship before going with a promising young coach. I’d be fine with the Panthers hiring Caldwell for that reason.

Back