• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2021 Superbowl LVI. Rams win! Wolford gets a ring!.

How did they not review that 4th down play? Ball definitely hit the ground and seemed to move enough to be incomplete (did not complete catch).

FJMW0d9XsAASTSO

I don’t really think any of those coaches should be hired for another head coaching job, but the issue is that plenty of white coaches who also shouldn’t get a second head job do get hired.

Like who? Out of the current NFL head coaches, McCarthy is the only real white retread. And though he was often clowned, he was 125-77-2 with a Super Bowl win and 9 playoff appearances in Green Bay so it is not a shock he got rehired. If you are looking at it as some sort of racial count, which obviously you are, he'd be cancelled out by Ron Rivera. Nobody else currently fits the mold of arguably shitty head coach who got rehired somewhere else. Arians? He was the best coach in AZ history at 49-30 before retiring of his own volition and then won the Super Bowl last year after coming back. The concept of NFL head coaching failures, white or minority, getting fired and then being immediately hired again as a head coach somewhere else disappeared years ago. A lot of them end up in Saban's Home for Wayward Coaches, or as assistants on NFL staffs, but that is no different than Morris, Bowles, Joseph, etc.

Bill Belichick had a pretty mediocre record in Cleveland. 36-44, .450. Only one season of winning more games than his team lost.

ETA:
Rich Kotite, Eagles, Jets
Marion Campbell, Falcons x2, Eagles
Ray Perkins, Giants, Buccaneers
Steve Spagnuolo, Giants, Rams

Last edited:
Really nice to see Cincy and Buffalo get those wins. And a complete beat down of NE was so satisfying. One of the things I was worried about with Buffalo was Allen. He's been great the last 2 years but hadn't really had a great playoff game yet and has had a couple of shaky ones. Dude was so on point last night. If he keeps that up, they can beat KC and Tennessee.

Great idea expanding the playoffs, NFL. Chiefs-Steelers tonight should be another classic.

(Doesn't matter. Got paid)

All of these games have blown ass cheeks so far.

Division champs vs. teams that mostly barely made the playoffs isn't a recipe for great games.

So is Bruce gonna get in trouble for smacking his player?

Refs don't seem to care about hits to the head in Eagles Bucs game.

All of these games have blown ass cheeks so far.

The Cincy game went down the wire. And I think the SF/Dal game should be close, maybe LAR/Zona too, though you never know who will show up for either of those 2 teams. Zona in particular has been shaky without DHop. I don't expect Pit/KC to be close at all. Next week's games could be epic with Cin/Ten and Buf/KC. And I'm rooting hard for SF both because I hate Dal and because that's the team I want to see go to GB.

Back