• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2021 Superbowl LVI. Rams win! Wolford gets a ring!.

Can one of these supposed 'sports sites, ESPN, CBS etc provide live brackets?). I think that if the 'boys win they play the Bucs, no matter what happens in the other game tomorrow.

I'm not sure there's a better uniform game than Niners-Cowboys. USC-UCLA maybe. That's about it.

Can one of these supposed 'sports sites, ESPN, CBS etc provide live brackets?). I think that if the 'boys win they play the Bucs, no matter what happens in the other game tomorrow.

If the 'boys win, they go to Tampa Bay. If San Fran wins, they go to Green Bay. And the winner of LA Rams-Cardinals to Tampa.

I enjoy listening to Tony Romo's expert opinion, especially about what to do to win playoff games, something he knows very little about.

I enjoy listening to Tony Romo's expert opinion, especially about what to do to win playoff games, something he knows very little about.

Romo doesn’t hold a candle to the Nickelodeon crew.

Sun glare right in dudes' eyes, punts off the video board. Great stadium design, Jerruh.

Sun glare right in dudes' eyes, punts off the video board. Great stadium design, Jerruh.

I doubt they tested the design for conditions in the third weekend in January.

Ridiculous that banging a punt off the video board is an automatic do over. Should be up to the receiving team.

I doubt they tested the design for conditions in the third weekend in January.

Ridiculous that banging a punt off the video board is an automatic do over. Should be up to the receiving team.

Ah memories of Wake Forest vs the crew from u*NC-CH and the infamous "ball hit the scoreboard" call by the ref, when it clearly didn't.

The whole AT&T Stadium is the epitome of style over substance, which is analogous to everything Cowboys for the last 30 years.

fuck the Cowboys and all but how is that delay of game when the ref wouldn’t let them snap it?

fuck the Cowboys and all but how is that delay of game when the ref wouldn’t let them snap it?

They dicked around too long trying to get SF to take a timeout. Then when they subbed their offense SF has to be given time to match the subs so the officials held the snap.

Did the officials put time back on the clock for the play where the punt hit the scoreboard? If not I could see some team intentionally doing that late in the game to waste time.

Back