• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2021 Superbowl LVI. Rams win! Wolford gets a ring!.

Coin toss still would matter, I guarantee the Chiefs would get in FG range on the third drive.

Would add drama to see if the Bills go for 2 and the win for sure

Yeah exactly at least the Bills would have a chance on O. And I’m sure they’d go for two in that scenario

So the #1 defense let KC score quickly 3 times? Sorry don't change the rules for them. Make a play.

OT rules shouldn’t be dramatically different from regular season to the playoffs. These people ar PROFESSIONAL football players. Find a way to play the game out. Nobody cares is 60 Minutes starts 20 minutes late.

Some people care when the 1:00 games overlap with the 4:25 games thought.

Switch the games for the two teams playing. Everything is available on stream these days. Push people to NFL ticket or give the game away for “free” someplace else.

NFL Year 2021 Playoffs! Division Round. Maybe better games?

Some people care when the 1:00 games overlap with the 4:25 games thought.

It’s an outdated problem. “We’re taking our entire CBS audience to this thrilling game between the Bills and the Patriots. Your regionally scheduled game will start at 4:25 on CBS.com or the NFL app.”

And no one give a shit anymore about missing the beginning of another Dallas Cowboys game at 4:25.

So the #1 defense let KC score quickly 3 times? Sorry don't change the rules for them. Make a play.

Does that logic apply to everyone? KC allowed the Bills - at home, without Buffalo's being able to make changes at the line due to crowd noise - march down the field and score.

We cost ourselves this game but your "don't change the rules for them" logic is dumb. One team clearly has a massive advantage in OT based on a coin flip. That's the issue here.

Last edited:
Trying to come up with names for this one before ESPN does it for me. We have Wide Right, the Music City Miracle, and Hail Murray. Does "No Squib" work, or isn't it sufficiently catchy? "Gone in 13 Seconds" is the other option.

Definitely on McDermott, but Daboll hamstrung Allen for 3/4 of that game. It was gross incompetence. I love Daboll, but he pulls this shit every few games. It's like he thinks he's so much smarter than everyone that he'll prove he can do it differently. Once he realized late that he had to go with what works, everything clicked.

Trying to come up with names for this one before ESPN does it for me. We have Wide Right, the Music City Miracle, and Hail Murray. Does "No Squib" work, or isn't it sufficiently catchy? "Gone in 13 Seconds" is the other option.

This game replaced the Kentucky Derby as "The Most Exciting Two Minutes in Sports"

Does that logic apply to everyone? KC allowed the Bills - at home, without Buffalo's being able to make changes at the line due to crowd noise - march down the field and score.

We cost ourselves this game but your "don't change the rules for them" logic is dumb. One team clearly has a massive advantage in OT based on a coin flip. That's the issue here.

Make sure you don’t blame your shit defense.

What, here ? When you complained about the rules that were in place at the beginning of the game ?

Also, thanks for the reminder about why I spend so little time on these boards these days, Biff.

The thinnest of skin. Some things never change. Perfect example of a Bills fan.

Man, I feel like I’ve been through a lot as a sports fan but I don’t think I could emotionally recover from that if I was a bills fan. Brutal.

Back