• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2022. Superbowl Winner: Kansas City Chiefs!

58 would never play another down for my team. Should I ever own one. That was the dumbest penalty in the biggest situation. The fake injury too. Just wow

The hit on Mahomes was a penalty but loads of calls going in favor of KC that were equally obvious. Just nonsense when officials take over games instead of the players.

that was a crap ending but the Bengals really had it on a platter. Chiefs couldn't do shit in the second half

58 would never play another down for my team. Should I ever own one. That was the dumbest penalty in the biggest situation. The fake injury too. Just wow
His knee looked pretty f’ed up on the replay. Looked like a really bad hyperextension.

And I agree, with no routing interest at all, seemed like Cinci jobbed. The weak PI call, no roughing the passer, missed illegal block on the punt. Egregious missed hold on the last play.

The PF call was right, but I’d feel pissed if I were a cinci fan.

I thought that one was a bit of a flop by the Cincinnati guy, but there looked like there could have been one earlier in the play on the gunner running down the left hand side of the field that looked like a more legitimate block in the back, but that isn't usually when you see them called on punt returns (usually when the defender is within 5-6 yards of the runner).

I'm sure I'm late to the party here, but has anyone told CBS that Romo is terrible? I'm not sure that they know, and someone should really tell them. He makes me not want to watch football games.

The story lines for this year's Superbowl are just too good to pass up.

Brother against brother. Jason Kelce's last game?

Andy Reid against his former team.

The career post-season passing leader against the offense that broke (their predecessor's) 99 year old record for rushing touchdowns in a season.

Yesterday's outcomes just had to happen.

The conversation that occurred in the NFL offices before the games were played.
Eagles made it easy. Only needed one blind eye ruling on the early "catch." The rest was done by knocking out the 49ers last two QB's. No QB=no chance in the NFL.

I'm sure I'm late to the party here, but has anyone told CBS that Romo is terrible? I'm not sure that they know, and someone should really tell them. He makes me not want to watch football games.
I enjoyed Romo's schtick for a season, but it wore thin pretty quickly.

Back