• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2022. Superbowl Winner: Kansas City Chiefs!

This legit surprises me. It seems to me there were way better situations and QBs for him. Wilson sucks and they have no draft picks for like next 5 years
Richest ownership group in the league so they are probably paying him like 5 years/$125 million to come, and he basically has no expectations for the first few years.

Brady: "I'm retiring. For good."
jennifer-lawrence-thumbs-up.gif

Best case scenario for the Broncos releasing Wilson is June 2024. That assumes he doesn't have a much better year in 2023 and they have a better option lined up. He'll still cause some dead cap space, but at least they'll be headed in the right direction.

can't wait for his perfectly scripted and focused-group "jokes" when he hits the booth

Holy shit Sean Payton is expected to get $20-25MM/year?!

Seems like all these best wishes and legacy tweets about Brady should wait until we get closer to next season since we already saw these exact same ones last year.

Bobby Beathard has died. He was architect of Washington Superbowl wins.

So Joe Mixon allegedly pulled a gun on someone and said he should shoot them the day before their playoff game against Buffalo. Of course his agent claims it was a “rush to judgment” but not sure how much benefit of the doubt he’s going to get given his history.

So Joe Mixon allegedly pulled a gun on someone and said he should shoot them the day before their playoff game against Buffalo. Of course his agent claims it was a “rush to judgment” but not sure how much benefit of the doubt he’s going to get given his history.
This will probably be another case of $$ exchanging hands and the woman conveniently forgetting about the incident, and the charges will later be dropped.

Considering Mixon is still a productive player, and there's not enough room in the prisons just for pointing a gun at someone and threatening to kill them, I don't see much coming of this.

Holy shit Sean Payton is expected to get $20-25MM/year?!
That's heading into FU money territory. If he can "fix" Russ, maybe another Superbowl. If he cannot, FU. I got the money.

Back