• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2023. Kansas City Chiefs Win Super Bowl LVIII. Defeat 49ers in Overtime. 25-22.

Dobbs is a really easy guy to pull for

I assume 2&2 has a retraction of his preseason words for CJ Stroud just like Brandon Miller

Last edited:
I love Red Zone

it's so good. the concept as a whole is great, but the host (scott hanson) makes it look easy when i'm sure it's not. i had the directTV version for one season a few years ago, and--while it was still worth watching--it was appreciably worse than the nfl network's broadcast.

Michael Gallup actually showing up today

I think I'll crap my pants

31 for the Eagles went in to throw hands and just just swatted back like a petulant fly by Ferguson

Hahahahaha

Somebody needs to take that clip and super impose the Chappelle Show 'when keeping it real goes wrong' text

31 looking like a punk

I hate football's rules sometimes. He literally completed the catch and it won't be a touchdown due to his knee hitting as he is diving to catch the ball before the ball in his hands completes it natural motion.

But if you reach the ball over the line and then pull it back into the field of play it is a touch'down'.

It's just silly

Hurts matching Mahomes with an inexplicable 3rd down pass. Hopefully doesn't hurt.

I hate football's rules sometimes. He literally completed the catch and it won't be a touchdown due to his knee hitting as he is diving to catch the ball before the ball in his hands completes it natural motion.

But if you reach the ball over the line and then pull it back into the field of play it is a touch'down'.

It's just silly
Got to be honest, I don't really understand the complaint.

Back