• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2023. Kansas City Chiefs Win Super Bowl LVIII. Defeat 49ers in Overtime. 25-22.

Taylor Heinicke starting for the Falcons this week against the Vikings. Vikings are starting Jaren Hall, Zach Wilson's backup at BYU.

So the Ridder experiment is over. They might be able to reach the playoffs with Heinicke at QB. The problem for Atl is they once again won't have a top pick, and if they want a QB, they'll have to take a chance on a Penix or Nix.

Doesn’t matter who the quarterback is, the gameplan will somehow still be schemed for Jonnu Smith and include him passing all while ignoring the Kyle Pitts.

Important question -- is his wife also in the league? She may Heisman that offer.

1698951199517.png

I say yes.

And then work hard to get some more good players on your team so you can trade them too.

Hopkins looks like prime Hopkins, he just isn’t in or surrounded by the same offense.

Gotta say I thought Levis played fairly well last night. His only pick was on a desperation throw as time was running out. Maybe the Titans have found their QB.

And the Steelers are 5-3 and have been out gained in yardage in every game. 1st time in NFL history a team that has done that has a winning record. All hail Tomlin.

Miami has looked like trash all game but finally showing life and only down 7 with the ball.

Pretty cool they found the dude wearing a WV cap while singing "Country Roads."

Chiefs going galaxy brain trying to throw the ball on 3rd and 1. Mahomes ends up throwing the ball away. Idiots.

I think Dan Orlovsky has great insight but his style is a bit grating. And constantly referring to “Patrick” and “Travis” is annoying.

Miami squanders two chances to tie. Just did not look sharp on offense today.

The song is about the western part of the Commonwealth of Virginia, not the State of West Virginia.
I mean this is just categorically wrong. First of all West Virginia is in the lyrics. Per the Songwriter

“I just started thinking, country roads, I started thinking of me growing up in western new England and going on all these small roads," Danoff said. "It didn’t have anything to do with Maryland or anyplace.”

“I’m a songwriter. I was looking for words. The words that I loved in that song were Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River. They’re songwriter words, so that got me to West Virginia," he said.

I mean this is just categorically wrong. First of all West Virginia is in the lyrics. Per the Songwriter

“I just started thinking, country roads, I started thinking of me growing up in western new England and going on all these small roads," Danoff said. "It didn’t have anything to do with Maryland or anyplace.”
Yeah, west Virginia.

Back