• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2023. Kansas City Chiefs Win Super Bowl LVIII. Defeat 49ers in Overtime. 25-22.

DV7 and 2&2 arguing here is basically a perfect microcosm of why people hate the Cowboys (and NFC East by extension). There is an actual close and entertaining football game occurring (Rams-Lions) but some guy from Dallas arguing with some guy from New York over stupid shit that no one cares about somehow manages to suck all the oxygen from the room and distract from the fun thing we all should be talking about.

The most hilarious thing about the cowboys game is that the Packers suck. Like the packers are an awful football team. Had the objectively correct dropped pass been called the panthers would have beat them. This was during their “hot streak”

I root against the Cowboys simply because DV7 is the most insufferable sports fan I’ve encountered
I seriously question rooting for Wake at times.

I root against the Cowboys simply because DV7 is the most insufferable sports fan I’ve encountered
I seriously question rooting for Wake at times.
Lol

You are a weird one

You literally compared making fun of people with red hair to racial discrimination the other day, so, I don't really take any of your takes seriously because you're a whiny little wuss, Windy.

Grow up.

Lol

You are a weird one

You literally compared making fun of people with red hair to racial discrimination the other day, so, I don't really take any of your takes seriously because you're a whiny little wuss, Windy.

Grow up.
Lololol Wut?!?! How do you not see it’s a problem?
It's the last socially acceptable form of prejudice.
I’d ask the mods to have the use of the G-word pejoratively be a bannable offense.

The best part of that Lions' win was as the clock ran to 0:00 and Tirico was extolling what this win meant to the people of Detroit, he worked in a "how 'bout it".

Lololol Wut?!?! How do you not see it’s a problem?
It's the last socially acceptable form of prejudice.
I’d ask the mods to have the use of the G-word pejoratively be a bannable offense.

"G-word"

Fucking hell. Get a God damn grip and come back to reality.

Ginger ginger ginger ginger

Ginger.

The dv7 stream of posts on how little he cares about the Cowboys bed shitting did not disappoint

GD15bbXX0AEP6dG

"G-word"

Fucking hell. Get a God damn grip and come back to reality.

Ginger ginger ginger ginger

Ginger.
Reminds me of the stoning scene in Life of Brian. Jehovah, Jehovah, Jehovah.

Wasn't happy with Saturday's games but was thrilled with yesterday's games. Stafford played a hell of a game as did Nacua, but the Rams had trouble in the red zone. Didn't really have a rooting interest, but thought it would be the best game of the weekend, and it really was. And if you're not a Cowboy fan like dv7, you gotta be gleeful that Dallas has now missed their window to do something special. Jerruh is likely firing McCarthy, Dak is in the last year of his contract, and you soon have to pay Lamb and Parsons. And that defense is absolute trash while having some great talent. The offense finally started moving and scoring, and they kept giving up TDs. Also not sure what Quinn was doing in nickel and dime so much with Jones running it all over them. It's not like they were playing great coverage either. If I'm an owner hiring a HC in this cycle, I'm canceling any interviews with Quinn. Do you really give Dak a big extension when his playoff performances have been demonstrably worse than Lamar's? The rest of the league is positively gleeful over Jerruh's soul searching.

Back