• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2023. Kansas City Chiefs Win Super Bowl LVIII. Defeat 49ers in Overtime. 25-22.

Reminds me of the stoning scene in Life of Brian. Jehovah, Jehovah, Jehovah.

Wasn't happy with Saturday's games but was thrilled with yesterday's games. Stafford played a hell of a game as did Nacua, but the Rams had trouble in the red zone. Didn't really have a rooting interest, but thought it would be the best game of the weekend, and it really was. And if you're not a Cowboy fan like dv7, you gotta be gleeful that Dallas has now missed their window to do something special. Jerruh is likely firing McCarthy, Dak is in the last year of his contract, and you soon have to pay Lamb and Parsons. And that defense is absolute trash while having some great talent. The offense finally started moving and scoring, and they kept giving up TDs. Also not sure what Quinn was doing in nickel and dime so much with Jones running it all over them. It's not like they were playing great coverage either. If I'm an owner hiring a HC in this cycle, I'm canceling any interviews with Quinn. Do you really give Dak a big extension when his playoff performances have been demonstrably worse than Lamar's? The rest of the league is positively gleeful over Jerruh's soul searching.
Mike Florio approves this post

This is the kind of stuff that needs to stop. Shouldn’t matter someone’s skin color, religion, hair color. It’s just stupid prejudicial hate.

Do you ever get exhausted in your self appointed role policing threads here?

Congrats Windy, because everyone else here is exhausted.

Does having red hair correlate with being a horrible poster? Jhmd and DR are red headed fucks so looks like the results are in with a definitive yes.

Back