• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2023. Kansas City Chiefs Win Super Bowl LVIII. Defeat 49ers in Overtime. 25-22.

Guys I'm listening to this week say the only Team safe this weekend is the Niners. Not necessarily cover (-9 1/2) but little chance for an upset.
Other three Balt (-9 1/2) Detroit (-6 1/2) and Buffalo (-2 1/2) prime to be beaten.
Myself, I'm going chalk across the board except Buffalo. I'll believe KC getting knocked out when I see; not a moment before.
Interesting to note home Teams have been 29-11 in this round the last 5 years.
I think the AFC games will be close, especially with the Bills injuries, but I think the NFC games are double digits. No way TB comes close in the dome.

Imagine if Lamar played in the NFC? Looks to be typical AFC playoff Lamar. Can't believe this game is tied. Demeco coaching his tail off.

I am seeing the benefits of having an amazing former linebacker coach his linebackers contain on a dynamic running QB

It’s kind of weird that they are only showing the Texans sidelines.

Texans look like they’re running out of steam. They only had the ball once in the 3rd. Tuddy here prolly puts a fork in it.

Slowik another can’t miss from Shanahan tree. Crazy his name hasn’t been mentioned yet for any jobs.

Back