• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2023. Kansas City Chiefs Win Super Bowl LVIII. Defeat 49ers in Overtime. 25-22.

Trade Fields right now if true
Kiper is off there. I don't think a team would trade a 1st for Fields, much less a top 10. Most talking heads have said a day 2 pick, which sounds right. I think they'd do well to get #40.

Assuming Belichick is in win now mode, I can see him keeping his picks and signing Cousins. Of the teams needing a QB and not drafting top 3, the Falcons, Raiders and Vikings are in the best cap situation to afford to pay him decent money. Steelers are $15mil over the cap, and I can't see the Giants making that move. Of those teams, it sounds like the Vikings are wanting to draft a QB, and the Raiders are a mess. Cousins has never won anything but has made a ton of money. Makes a lot of sense for both sides.

If the Bears fleece Atlanta like that after fleecing Carolina, I will be very upset as a Packers fan.
Sorry, but with Favre, Rogers and now Love playing QB for the Packers since the end of the Civil War, Packers have no reason to be upset about the fortunes of any other team, particularly the Bears who have been searching for a QB solution since the beginning of time.

Sorry, but with Favre, Rogers and now Love playing QB for the Packers since the end of the Civil War, Packers have no reason to be upset about the fortunes of any other team, particularly the Bears who have been searching for a QB solution since the beginning of time.
Yeah, but also fuck the Bears and any NFC team that will allow that horrific franchise to take advantage of them.

It's possible the Packers could have three starting QBs from when I was 16 to when I retire. And the Bears may not have an All-Pro QB in that stretch.

Kiper is off his rocker with it. Would be thrilled with a 2nd rounder for Fields
Yup, and if teams are only offering a 3rd, but NYG at #6 are offering the sun and moon for #1, that's when keeping Fields really starts to become the best option. Odunze/Nabors would look awfully nice opposite Moore.

Pilch, I hereby accuse you of engaging in hyperbole. Sid Luckman QB'd the Bears well after the beginning of time.

It's possible the Packers could have three starting QBs from when I was 16 to when I retire. And the Bears may not have an All-Pro QB in that stretch.
Pretty nuts that Jordan Love just had a better season in his first year starting than any Bears QB in the history of the franchise.

Well, some guy named Bart Starr did get in a few years at QB after the Civil War.

I think Belichick is probably about a done deal in Atlanta now that he was spotted at chick fila today. More than likely, Kirk Cousins will join.

I think Belichick is probably about a done deal in Atlanta now that he was spotted at chick fila today. More than likely, Kirk Cousins will join.
If true, the market for Fields just got smaller. And the question with Cousins is whether he still is going to insist on making top dollar.

Cousins to Atlanta makes sense with his wife being from here. During covid he actually lived over in Johns Creek in his in-laws basement.

Tualia Tagovialoa denied appeal by NCAA. so he's in the 2024 NFL draft. Third day guy (perrenial backup QB) or better than that? He owns a bunch of B1G passing records after three years at Maryland.

Guys I'm listening to this week say the only Team safe this weekend is the Niners. Not necessarily cover (-9 1/2) but little chance for an upset.
Other three Balt (-9 1/2) Detroit (-6 1/2) and Buffalo (-2 1/2) prime to be beaten.
Myself, I'm going chalk across the board except Buffalo. I'll believe KC getting knocked out when I see; not a moment before.
Interesting to note home Teams have been 29-11 in this round the last 5 years.

Last edited:
Back