• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2023. Kansas City Chiefs Win Super Bowl LVIII. Defeat 49ers in Overtime. 25-22.

I think Atlanta is an attractive job. You have a pretty good roster except at QB, a good owner and a fan base and local media that are not overbearing. You just need to decide if you want to draft the 4th best QB at 8, sign Cousins or trade a day 2 pick for Fields. You get Cousins or Fields, and you are the favorite to win the NFCS.

It's understandable that you might not put your best foot forward when the QB room consists of Ridder and Heineke.

It's understandable that you might not put your best foot forward when the QB room consists of Ridder and Heineke.
The Ridder experiment is over. Atlanta is the probable destination for Cousins or Fields, and Heinicke is fine as a back-up. I like Raheem, and things are looking up there as long as they bring in a QB.

Willie Taggart to LA as Harbaugh’s OC makes me laugh.
Why? Harbaugh recruited Taggart to play QB for Harbaugh's dad at WKU. He's Harbaugh's brother's RB coach. He coached Herbert at Oregon. He's a logical pick.

I know you hate Taggart because he did poorly at FSU. He was 9-12 at FSU. But Norvell was 8-13 in his first two seasons at FSU. I think Taggart would have done well at FSU if he had the same chance Norvell did.

Why? Harbaugh recruited Taggart to play QB for Harbaugh's dad at WKU. He's Harbaugh's brother's RB coach. He coached Herbert at Oregon. He's a logical pick.

I know you hate Taggart because he did poorly at FSU. He was 9-12 at FSU. But Norvell was 8-13 in his first two seasons at FSU. I think Taggart would have done well at FSU if he had the same chance Norvell did.
I've known he's basically a "Harbaugh brother" but Forgot about Herbert connection. I wouldn't say I hate him. He was my first choice after Jimbo as he's a very likable guy completely opposite of what we had in Jimbo. He just wasn't ready for that job and his assistant hires of his buddies weren't the best. Then, he went to FAU and did the same. What makes me laugh is if he's hired as OC and does good, he literally could be an NFL coach very soon. Again, I would be happy for him just crazy to think about after that terrible time.

And he had no OL at that time. With Jim, Taggart and Herbert, I think LAC will be just fine offensively.

I personally love the choice because we now get 2 4s, and he didn't take Tee Martin. In addition to having a good roster, the Ravens have a very deep coaching staff with guys like Tee, Joe D'Allesandris and Keith Williams on O and Anthony Weaver, Chuck Smith, Dennart Wilson and Chris Hewitt on D.

This will be a good game, folks. Insane drive by Lamar extending plays and making a great 4th down run.

Back