• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NFL Year 2023. Kansas City Chiefs Win Super Bowl LVIII. Defeat 49ers in Overtime. 25-22.

From what I hear…this is where TS gives Biden backing.

Congrats to the Chiefs on winning Super Bowl Swiftie Eight.
Suck it all you Chad Brads and dads
How can I agree with you so much and find you unfathomably lame at the same time?

Get off your fucking high horse, Windy. You aren't anybody's morality police captain. So calm the fuck down.

Stick to defending red headed kick returners or whatever makes your dick hard.

Though I have experienced more SB's than my memory encompasses, this may have been the most entertaining.

The NFL has spent 50 yrs. changing rules to benefit the offense, because TV demanded it.

It was refreshing to see an OT game built on the backs of great scheming defenses.

Pulling for the Chiefs because of Andy.

Though I have experienced more SB's than my memory encompasses, this may have been the most entertaining.

The NFL has spent 50 yrs. changing rules to benefit the offense, because TV demanded it.

It was refreshing to see an OT game built on the backs of great scheming defenses.

Pulling for the Chiefs because of Andy.
Nah

This game sucked for just over 3 quarters

Fantastic ending, but as a whole, this game was shit

At least the Cowboys weren’t in it for the first time in almost 30 years.

Everyone get your shingles vax.

Absolutely…got mine days after my 50th. Not a joke, get your fucking Vax!

You need two, a few months between. Very important to get…super painful and if it gets in your eyes you could be blinded. Science is real!

I should edit my post about the SB to say 40 yrs.

Forgot about the 85 Bears.

Mahomes might win 10 Super Bowls, man.
Well, assuming they get All Pro Thuney, monster DE Omenihu, starting safety Cook and starting DT Derrick Nnadi back..

Plus re-sign Chris Jones...sign a legit veteran WR....

And draft a WR and OT in the first 2 rounds...

Then they will be even better next year.

But so will Buffalo, Philly, sneaky good Houston...

Yeah, KC has future $ concerns, and needs to remember spending on D and WR speed…need more down line WRs. RB can keep low price, they are readily available. Need to make space for aging TE :)

Christ, Chris Jones looks like he has shoulder pads on with just a tee shirt

Also, taking the ball first in OT is HOF stupid with these rules.

49ers made a boneheaded decision there, IMO.
Only possible explanation is the one that Romo gave on the broadcast, saying the Niners D may have been gassed from the last Chiefs drive, and taking the ball first would give them a rest.

nope

taking the ball first and you get the first crack at sudden death if the first two possessions are the same
Unless the 2nd team goes for 2 to win after you take the XP.

2nd possession team has all the advantage of having all the information of what they need.

I'm not wrong.

Back