• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NHL Chase for Lord Stanley's Cup

Tim Thomas is in a zone right now. Bruins need to tighten up a bit in the back.

Terrible first. Just freaking terrible.

Maybe next decade the Flyers will get a goalie. It really sucks watching (insert goalie here) out play the Flyers goalies game after game after game.

Terrible first. Just freaking terrible.

Maybe next decade the Flyers will get a goalie. It really sucks watching (insert goalie here) out play the Flyers goalies game after game after game.

I mean. Boucher should have had at least one of those goals, but if the Forwards are puck watching and out of position constantly, Bruins will get into the slot and make shots. They are putting our goalies in bad spots.

Get the golf clubs out

Though I admit im not a huge hockey guy so I could be wrong

Last edited:
I mean. Boucher should have had at least one of those goals, but if the Forwards are puck watching and out of position constantly, Bruins will get into the slot and make shots. They are putting our goalies in bad spots.

Get the golf clubs out

He should have had the second one. I agree this series has been about team defensive lapses. I guess I'm more bitter about the combination of last game and this start. I honestly can't remember a playoff series where a Flyers goalie single-handedly won it for them. I just want to see one series where a Flyers goalie stands on their head and dominates.

He should have had the second one. I agree this series has been about team defensive lapses. I guess I'm more bitter about the combination of last game and this start. I honestly can't remember a playoff series where a Flyers goalie single-handedly won it for them. I just want to see one series where a Flyers goalie stands on their head and dominates.

Totally with you there. Its incredibly frustrating. I still have hope that Bob is the goalie of the future.

Bruins won 14 of 17 faceoffs in the first period. That's ridiculous.

If the Bruins hold on tonight, it is going to be the most uncomfortable 3-0 series lead in the history of sports

Back