• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NHL Chase for Lord Stanley's Cup

And Detroit loses another OT game to the Sharks on a deflected shot. Sharks now 5-0 in OT, with only two regulation wins. Hat trick for Setoguchi with the winner. Maybe the Wings will rattle off another 7-1 game on Friday to avoid elimination like they did last year.

But Leonsis is patient!

BB is gonna be fired tomorrow.

I don't know if that was a shot at me but I said he does not get fired if we win game 4 and game 5. We lost game 4...he is gone and should be gone. The Lightning played better and harder than us all 4 games. To me, that is coaching. The more desperate we were the more they outplayed us. There is no excuse for that. Like I said earlier, unlike a lot of Caps fans I was scared shitless of Tampa. They were hot, had a hot goalie and the best special teams in hockey. Honestly, there is no shame in losing a series to them. Going out like we did...with no heart and no fight is unacceptable. I think Bruce actually did a good job this year overall but it is time for him to go. He has done all he is capable of doing. And I am not a "FIRE THE COACH!!!" kind of guy.

I'm jumping on the Preds bandwagon.

It is hard for me to pull for a team that just dominated my team but I think I am on the Lightning bandwagon. That team is freaking deadly.

I don't know if that was a shot at me but I said he does not get fired if we win game 4 and game 5. We lost game 4...he is gone and should be gone. The Lightning played better and harder than us all 4 games. To me, that is coaching. The more desperate we were the more they outplayed us. There is no excuse for that. Like I said earlier, unlike a lot of Caps fans I was scared shitless of Tampa. They were hot, had a hot goalie and the best special teams in hockey. Honestly, there is no shame in losing a series to them. Going out like we did...with no heart and no fight is unacceptable. I think Bruce actually did a good job this year overall but it is time for him to go. He has done all he is capable of doing. And I am not a "FIRE THE COACH!!!" kind of guy.

It is hard for me to pull for a team that just dominated my team but I think I am on the Lightning bandwagon. That team is freaking deadly.

Not a shot at you, just disagreeing. Even if the Caps somehow won games 4-5, BB still would have been fired I think.

They needed to do something big this postseason to save his job, it's just time for a change in Washington.

I can't believe the Caps rolled over like that.

Coming off the Rangers series, I thought they were primed for a run.

Tough to make a deep run when you have 21 and 22 year old defensemen playing over 20 minutes a night like the Caps had, but they're learning. Time for new leadership though.

I can't believe the Caps rolled over like that.

Coming off the Rangers series, I thought they were primed for a run.

The sad part is, I am not even depressed like I usually am. I guess I have come to expect it.

Anyone see McPhee's comment today about how coaching changes usually don't make much difference so he expects Boudreau back?

Of all teams to say that about... the Caps really became a top team when they hired Boudreau in the first place, plus their archrival Pittsburgh won the Cup after a midseason coaching change.

Anyone see McPhee's comment today about how coaching changes usually don't make much difference so he expects Boudreau back?

Of all teams to say that about... the Caps really became a top team when they hired Boudreau in the first place, plus their archrival Pittsburgh won the Cup after a midseason coaching change.

Do you have a link? That is just ridiculous to say. There are a bizillion examples of a coaching change producing good reaults in the NHL. That is why there are so many.

Wow. If BB somehow doesn't get fired I will eat my words. I can't believeeee that Caps would keep him though.

Wow. If BB somehow doesn't get fired I will eat my words. I can't believeeee that Caps would keep him though.

I want him gone (and never thought I would say that) but I would not be shocked if he stays. I am telling you...Ted might be the most patient owner in professional sports. Sometimes that works against him but in most cases it works for him.

Back