• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NHL Chase for Lord Stanley's Cup

Both Sedins -3. Good job guys.

Need to keep the Cup here in the States, amirite? #countrypride

Though the Bruins probably have more Canadians than any team in the league. Funny how that works. I recall the same thing happening when the Ducks beat the Sens in '07, they were loaded with Canadians

I just can't pull for Boston. I hate their fans and their city. I also feel for Vancouver as a Wake Forest/Cubs fan.

This is definitely true. Seems that Boston fans haven't been as passionate about the Bruins since they haven't been that relevant in a few years.

I've already developed a dislike for Kesler and Lapierre, which kinda puts it over the edge

I just can't pull for Boston. I hate their fans and their city. I also feel for Vancouver as a Wake Forest/Cubs fan.

I'm torn because I feel like this too. In the intermission when they were saying, "With their history these fans just expect something bad to happen."

...that sounds familiar.

"Tim Thomas doesn't walk along the sea wall, he walks right across the water" - Mike Milbury

I'm torn because I feel like this too. In the intermission when they were saying, "With their history these fans just expect something bad to happen."

...that sounds familiar.

You could say that about both sets of fans

Back