• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NHL Chase for Lord Stanley's Cup

At least if the Canucks lose it keeps another tortured team around in the company of the Cubs and Wake hoops. # of those has dissipated severely over the last couple years

At least if the Canucks lose it keeps another tortured team around in the company of the Cubs and Wake hoops. # of those has dissipated severely over the last couple years

Haha yes! Misery loves company

This also means Lebrongo won't be a starting goalie for a Cup-winning and Gold Medal-winning team. One was fraudulent enough.

Bobby Lou Bobby BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see ya vancouver, as much as i hate boston, you gotta love this team and so much more heart than vancouver right now

crappy game.

good for diehard Bruins fans, but hard to be too excited about boston getting another championship.

boston wins = lots of dropkick murphys on the radio
vancouver wins = lots of kd lang on the radio

BOSTON BOSTON BOSTON!!!!

Amazing stat from Emrick that only three major pro sports teams have won road championship-deciding Game Sevens in the past 32 years. And the Canucks didn't just lose, they got routed. Nice capitulation

Well it's been fun folks. Congrats Bruins fans.

Looking forward to the 'Canes next year, good things ahead I think. Roddy B behind the bench, YEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!

Well it's been fun folks. Congrats Bruins fans.

Looking forward to the 'Canes next year, good things ahead I think. Roddy B behind the bench, YEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!

:thumbsup:

I want to make it out to a few games this year. Hoping it's gonna be a good year

good lord does gary bettman NOT get boo'ed anywhere he goes?

stay classy canuck fans, asshats

LOL @ Roenick attaching himself to the Bs. Start crying Jerm!

Back