• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NHL Chase for Lord Stanley's Cup

Bad start for the Canes. Hopefully they can pull even by the end of the first period.

Guess that 2-0 deficit woke the 'Canes up. Damn

Need to start paying attention to this game

How awesome is hockey? In two minutes I went from pissed to elated. Gotta love it.

No kidding screamin. I can't decide if that makes it better to watch or not. It might be taking years off of my life.

Mine is, too. It got a good rest this year with Wake bball and football being in the shitter.

Hahaha agreed. Unfortunately. I have a feeling with the Canes playoff push, Mavericks playoff run, and the USMNT playin Argentina, Paraguay, Spain, and the Gold Cup all within the next few months, my stomach will rupture and my heart will just stop from being ripped out so many times. Haha

I really want to see Staal but one in the back of the net tonight. Lately he has been looking tired. He could use a spark.

Are you serious, ref? No way that's a rough.

The only positive is Joni plays much, much better when he's got a mean streak going.

Back