• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NHL Thread

…have you never heard that one?

Still sucks that the playoff setup (most likely, given 3-0s) makes them meet fairly early.

Will Canes game come back on or is it bounced to a different channel?

Edit: nvm, thought that they switched to panthers

Canes forwards other the Svech Jake Avo Jarvis not getting it done. 5x5 scoring struggling. Interesting Rod went with Freddie again. I thought Pyotr would get one start in NY. Noesen has contributed too with net front presence

We play the Rags next round, right? I think Canes and Rags are the best two teams in the playoffs.
I wouldn't put them quite on the same level as the Canes or Florida, don't control games to the extent the other two do. The oddsmakers agree.

That said, they have a helluva lot of star power which was a problem two years ago and well could be again.

But first, let's finish off the Isles on Tues

That's a soul crushing loss. Conceding two goalie-pulled goals, and failing to convert a point blank empty net shot...absolutely brutal. The catfish has been gutted.

Are the audio levels really borked for anyone else? Lots of crowd and officials noise but can barely make out the commentary.
Yeah can’t hear the announcers unless it’s at 100 and then the crowd is too loud

Back