• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NHL Thread

Trocheck coming at Guentzel

Oh jesus, Guentz with the penalty.

I give up.

We're gonna throw this series away sitting in the penalty box.

That's two scrums where the Canes were the only team called. Just absolute bullshit. Hope Rod gets fined.

I guess once you punch a bully in the face, they always go crying to someone. In this case, its the officials.

Its also funny that ESPN puts up a timer when the Rangers have any sustained pressure in our zone, but doesn't do it when we are in theirs!

Hes in for Kuznetsov tonight. I guess Rod doesn't want to give a young guy a chance in this type of game. Not sure what Comtois gives us though.
Didn’t know Kuzy was out. He’s been invisible since that game 1 goal v Isles

You guys think we get these same calls in Raleigh?

Somehow I don't think so.
Nope, never happen. We are ~ -50 in power play/penalty kill this year. Rods even talked about and the league said it will all even out throughout the season. And you could tell he wasn't buying their bullshit. We lead the league in offensive possesion time in the opponents zone, and somehow draw the fewest penalties. Hell Svech got a lacerated liver earlier this year, and they didn't even call a penalty.

Back