• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NHL Thread

Just take the PP and move on. Thats three in two games we’ve cut short on dumb penalties
Yeah I understand that, but you have to stand up for yourself every once in a while. They should have called both or neither, Thats the whole issue. And the refs have done that twice tonight.

Damn, you need to start sharing your bets before the game!!
Pretty much just pick Guentzel, Aho and Jarvis to get a point, and pick one of them to get a goal, and then throw in something to kick it up, like O/U on SOG for someone. I typically do Over on Svech or Necas for SOG. And then pick the Puckline or Moneyline or O/U for the game.

It rarely fails more than 1 leg or so, and when it hits, it's awesome! DraftKings has been giving me +50% Profit Boost tokens for every Canes' playoff game, so I hit a few big ones and then just pick and choose everywhere else.

Who wants to bet Rangers score on this PP?....either that or we get a shortie lol

Unreal. Haven't seen Aho that animated ever. But yet another dive, and Guentzel gets pitchforked stopping an easy tap in and nothing is called.

Back