• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NHL Thread

Where the fuck have KK, Turbo and Svechnikov gone?

All this depth we were supposed to have....I'd hate to see where we'd be if Guentzel wasn't around....we'd be invisible.

Absolutely, hitting Igor in the chest 40 times isn't going to do it.

5 Power Plays and I don't think we had the puck between the dots for more than 30 seconds total. It's like we're embarrassed and afraid that we might screw up or something.

More free hockey, now in Dallas. This isn't good for me having to drive across Florida tomorrow.

Where the fuck have KK, Turbo and Svechnikov gone?

All this depth we were supposed to have....I'd hate to see where we'd be if Guentzel wasn't around....we'd be invisible.
Kk has sucked all year. Unfortunate Rod has to play him. Tuevo has done nothing, but he’s not alone.

Only thing I have this morning is that the Canes have played so terrible and only lost by 1g each game that I think it will be hard for them to play worse

0/10 PP
god knows how many stupid penalties
Freddy playing aggressively average at best

I'm talking MINOR improvements and this could go back to NY 2-2

OR we can keep playing stupid and it's over in 4 or 5

If you bump into a goalie and then get politely shoved to the ice by Jack Drury, you might be a giant pussy.

Back