• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Nikita Whitlock

ONW

Reaction score
You are a man among boys. Damn.

I feel like you cant even do what he is doing in a video game...

LOL! just pick the right defense

Seriously, he just beat 3 offensive linemen.

How did the Bo Jackson vs. Lawrence Taylor match-up generally work out?

He will be one of the greatest defensive linemen in college never to play in the NFL.

He will be one of the greatest defensive linemen in college never to play in the NFL.

Oh he'll play. I highly doubt he'll get drafted (Unless a sneaky-good draft team like the Patriots, Rams or Ravens pick him up in 7th rd), but he will most certainly sign a RFA contract and with his motor, he will find a place on some team for a little while. I could see a team using him kind of like the Ravens use Elvis Dummervil...in pass-rush situations or when you just need a guy with high energy to go chase the ball.

I'm not saying that Whitlock will be the next Dummervil, but I would bet money that he will be on a roster come week 1 next season due to his relentlessness.

Just to add....

Nikita was absolutely un blockable tonight. It will be bittersweet seeing him get that diploma. Havnt had a guy be this relentless on D since Abbate

Oh he'll play. I highly doubt he'll get drafted (Unless a sneaky-good draft team like the Patriots, Rams or Ravens pick him up in 7th rd), but he will most certainly sign a RFA contract and with his motor, he will find a place on some team for a little while. I could see a team using him kind of like the Ravens use Elvis Dummervil...in pass-rush situations or when you just need a guy with high energy to go chase the ball.

I'm not saying that Whitlock will be the next Dummervil, but I would bet money that he will be on a roster come week 1 next season due to his relentlessness.

While I share your desire.....he's too small to ever play in the NFL.

Pipe dreams.

Though he deserves a shot.

Somebody posted that he could get a shot at FB. I like that idea.

My astute football wife said the same thing immediately when I told her what Dirk and I had been saying about his draft status. I like it too...
Somebody posted that he could get a shot at FB. I like that idea.

Some. Most have one on the roster.

Back