• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Nikita's Layup off the Bottom of the Backboard

It's not Nikita's fault we don't have better players on the team. All he can control is his effort and he did give alot of effort and seemed to really love playing hoops for us.

I like him.

well said.

he could also control his decision making, which is my biggest qualm with his play. no doubt we'd have been worse with out him, though, and i doubt anyone would argue that point.

can we get a third .gif of the "I don't give a shit" shot? I can only imagine what some of the folks around here would say if it hadn't been King Effort himself giving that effort on a shot.

Went through the game thread & saw 'Nikita special' posted @ 1:47 p.m.; so that narrowed it down nicely.

nkta-h.gif

Some great fan reactions, albeit short.

The tech fan all the way on the right is visibly laughing.

Carson gives the 'oh shit' reaction from the bench.

One of the walk-ons (2nd from right) gives the classic 'WTF' reaction.

kind of funny that both Nikita moments are caused by Daniel Miller

I get so sick of all the posters who apparently weathered some tough Wake athletics years ago and developed a "suck with class" mentality. If you want to pass out trophies for "great effort" I suggest you find a YMCA women's league to go cheer for, but this is the ACC, and our beloved alma mater has fucking sucked in basketball for two years. Our players are not very good and our coach is worse. While the several of you left are looking for little rays of sunshine breaking through a cloudy sky, ESPN is blogging about how stupid the Buzz hire is and Wake is the laughing stock of the ACC.

Grow a pair and maybe while you're sippin cocktails with Ron before Maryland goes balls deep on us Thursday, you might could suggest he takes his head out of his ass and get us a real coach.

I love Nikita. At one time, I thought he was the worst scholarship player that ever suited up for us. And while he may be the least skilled, the dude busted his ass. Proud to call him a Deac.

Back