• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Nikki Haley to speak at GOP Convention

Well they want Palin at the RNC 2.0 but not Palin as VP nominee 2.0. This seems to be a good way to get it.

Rick "Crook" Scott is speaking at the convention as well. That speaks volumes.

Never going to happen once her given name is published.

Nimrata Nikki Randhawa Haley

Yeah, lets not have a minority female popular Gov who is a conservative speak at the Convention.

Is she popular in SC? Seems like she's more popular nationally than in her own state. Another slap in the face to Rick Scott. Two other governors are getting prime slots and the host governor will probably just be shaking hands in a back room somewhere.

I spend a lot of time in SC and have never heard anybody say anything positive about Haley, or Bauer for that matter.

I spend a lot of time in SC and have never heard anybody say anything positive about Haley, or Bauer for that matter.

Nationally she's popular and I'm pretty sure the flaming libs that you hang out with don't care for her for political reasons.

Is she popular in SC? Seems like she's more popular nationally than in her own state. Another slap in the face to Rick Scott. Two other governors are getting prime slots and the host governor will probably just be shaking hands in a back room somewhere.

She was obviously popular enough to get elected, but I don't know anyone that likes her.

Nationally she's popular and I'm pretty sure the flaming libs that you hang out with don't care for her for political reasons.

I think the SC posters here have said that she's not popular in SC.

I think the SC posters here have said that she's not popular in SC.

Well then obviously the GOP is making a mistake...oh wait. They're not.

I just like to see how uncomfortable you guys get when the GOP can trots out people like Nikki Haley.

Go's pissed because he's the only southern Republican who hasn't fucked her.

She's the female Bill Clinton (regarding sex) according to a SC Republican board member who shall remain nameless...unless he wants to out himself. :)

I just like to see how uncomfortable you guys get when the GOP can trots out people like Nikki Haley.

who is uncomfortable?

Am I the only that doesn't know what Go is trying to argue?

What's uncomfortable about Haley is her national popularity in spite of the fact that she's wildly incompetent at the state level and has no business in national politics.

Go's pissed because he's the only southern Republican who hasn't fucked her.

She's the female Bill Clinton (regarding sex) according to a SC Republican board member who shall remain nameless...unless he wants to out himself. :)

I can maybe see one guy saying he boned her, but two guys publicly claiming it seemed a little strange.

I live in SC and didn't vote for her but she seems fine to me. Her primary focus, as far as I can tell, is traveling around the state to drum up new business/support current business. Not the best public speaker, imo, speech should be a snoozefest.

Back