• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Nikki Haley to speak at GOP Convention

yes. i p refer charlie's for steaks, though. the desert room at bern's is great, and it is a better restaurant experience (though a bit stuffy for a place in tampa, imo).

The dessert room is insane as are the wine and after dinner drink menus. The gazpacho is a great lead in.

yes. i p refer charlie's for steaks, though. the desert room at bern's is great, and it is a better restaurant experience (though a bit stuffy for a place in tampa, imo).

Haven't been to Charley's yet. Agree about Bern's. Guess it's good to have a stuffy place for tourists, events, and celebrations.

i get so many coupon emails from them. pm if you ever think about going and 'll see what the latest was. best steaks in tampa and really reasonable for what you get. really nice wine list too.

Well then obviously the GOP is making a mistake...oh wait. They're not.

I just like to see how uncomfortable you guys get when the GOP can trots out people like Nikki Haley.

It seems like you're projecting a bit, as you're the only one who is uncomfortable on this thread.

Whatchu talkin bout willis?

Just pointing out that you and Swoff seem to be the only uncomfortable posters on this thread.

Personally, I'm excited to see Haley's speech. Entertainment value and future drinking games aside, I hope that this choice won't make it too easy on the Dems come November. It would be nice to at least challenge Obama on a few issues regarding his financial and foreign policy vision going into term #2.

That being said, it shouldn't be a partisan observation to note that the Haley choice is about as inspired as Wellman's Jeff [Redacted] 4 HC, IMO.

Just pointing out that you and Swoff seem to be the only uncomfortable posters on this thread.

Still don't get it, I am looking forward to her speaking as well but for different reasons obvi

The problem with Haley isn't her intellect, She's sharp. She just seems like she is more concerned with climbing the political ladder as opposed to doing her job well.

The problem with Haley isn't her intellect, She's sharp. She just seems like she is more concerned with climbing the political ladder as opposed to doing her job well.

Jindal had a bit of that in him too.

that's certainly unusual.

hope and change motherfuckers!

Except Jindal is more highly regarded in his home state, no?

He's also got a few years on Nikki in office, but before his post State of the Union speech Bobby was always looking to get on TV, etc.

Back