• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Nikki Haley will be our next president

Grabs Turds Bare

Reaction score
You heard it here first.

If Trump doesn't run for a second term, Haley will win. If Trump runs for a second term and loses, Haley will win in 2024.

Modify “next president” with “next Republican President” and you might be right.

Hope she plans to run as third-party or a Democrat, because she sure as shit won't get the GOP nomination.

Well, she's stupid enough to get the GOP nomination.

VmHFAYX.png

She works for the trump administration and does stupid trump administration things?

I mean except when she told the entire UN they would rue the day.

Wasn't she accused of fooling around quite a bit on her husband before she became governor? I seem to remember there were numerous rumors and stories that she led a pretty wild life in her pre-governor days. Of course, in modern politics it may not hurt her, but it would be interesting to see if a female politician could win facing the same type of allegations made against male candidates.

Anyone willing to work for trump is a snake, and should be shunned from public office.

Only one year in and she’s already starting to be tainted by Trump.

Wasn't she accused of fooling around quite a bit on her husband before she became governor? I seem to remember there were numerous rumors and stories that she led a pretty wild life in her pre-governor days. Of course, in modern politics it may not hurt her, but it would be interesting to see if a female politician could win facing the same type of allegations made against male candidates.

Those allegations were never proven by the 2 jerkwads that said they had banged Haley in separate affairs.

I know for a fact that Haley already had a team in place ready to roll from day 1 of the HRC administration to challenge in 2020, but then came Trump. I can't see a way for her to run until possibly 2024 at the earliest unless Pence has been tainted by Trump as well.

Those allegations were never proven by the 2 jerkwads that said they had banged Haley in separate affairs.

I know for a fact that Haley already had a team in place ready to roll from day 1 of the HRC administration to challenge in 2020, but then came Trump. I can't see a way for her to run until possibly 2024 at the earliest unless Pence has been tainted by Trump as well.

Everyone is tainted by Trump. His spray tan oil is on all their hands. Doens't mean that Trump sycophants won't win most Republican primaries for the foreseeable future. The rubes run that party.

well, you for one, since you and your traitorous ilk will be responsible for seating her or someone like her in the White House and various other seats of government

I attended either the '09 or '10 SC GOP Convention, as I was helping out my buddy who worked for the then Lieutenant Governor. Rumors of how Haley was boning her way to the top was all anyone could talk about. Apparently her husband is a willing cuckold.

Back