• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Nikki Haley will be our next president

I attended either the '09 or '10 SC GOP Convention, as I was helping out my buddy who worked for the then Lieutenant Governor. Rumors of how Haley was boning her way to the top was all anyone could talk about. Apparently her husband is a willing cuckold.

Regardless of whether true or not, she made it to the top and was one of the best Governors we have ever had in our piddly little state. The amount of business and manufacturers she brought to the state is unprecedented as well as getting that damn flag out of the way.

Anyone willing to work for trump is a snake, and should be shunned from public office.

+1

I have no doubt Haley took the UN position to add some foreign affairs experience to her resume for a future presidential run. I hope we never forget that she defended Trump calling Kim Jong Un "Little Rocket Man" and told the UN members she would be "taking names" of those that voted against Trump's wishes.

well, you for one, since you and your traitorous ilk will be responsible for seating her or someone like her in the White House and various other seats of government
You're an idiot. My "ilk" are the people who push your garbage ass politicians to at least pretend to be progressive while your ilk don't give a fuck about anything but political keyfabe. Please though, keep arguing in good faith with the Nikki Haleys and Ben Sasse's while they bend you over and fuck you in the ass.

If I kept voting for people that don’t get elected and help instead to elect people that fuck me and my family over with every policy I’d be as mad as mdmh too.

Sasse is the only name on that list that is interesting. Agree with Avalon that Haley will be tainted by Trump. Her behavior the last few weeks is likely only the start of her being tarnished. The only way Pence is the 2020 nominee is if he has already succeeded Trump as president and has stabilized the administration. And Kasich has never gotten any traction outside of Ohio - no way he's the nominee. I do think, however, that Sasse could mount a 2020 challenge to Trump.

I did have a Trump voter tell me "shes the good type of muslim" about Haley.

In regards to the cheating scandals: SC seems like an incredibly dirty place for politics. Didn't McCain get accused of having a black baby out of wedlock in 2000 (he has an adopted daughter from Bangladesh)....

If I kept voting for people that don’t get elected and help instead to elect people that fuck me and my family over with every policy I’d be as mad as mdmh too.

When you say "mad", do you mean as in angry, crazy or both?

You're an idiot. My "ilk" are the people who push your garbage ass politicians to at least pretend to be progressive while your ilk don't give a fuck about anything but political keyfabe. Please though, keep arguing in good faith with the Nikki Haleys and Ben Sasse's while they bend you over and fuck you in the ass.

i don't put any faith in neocons, but i do put faith in the stupidity of people.

Last edited:

In regards to the cheating scandals: SC seems like an incredibly dirty place for politics. Didn't McCain get accused of having a black baby out of wedlock in 2000 (he has an adopted daughter from Bangladesh)....

Yeah. I learned a long time ago not to just random schmoes who said they hit it.

I attended either the '09 or '10 SC GOP Convention, as I was helping out my buddy who worked for the then Lieutenant Governor. Rumors of how Haley was boning her way to the top was all anyone could talk about. Apparently her husband is a willing cuckold.

Buddy of mine and his wife are pretty good friends with the Haleys. No evidence of that according to him.

giphy.gif

I was going to say that was a Karl Rove invention. But from this, it does look like it was aided quite a bit by the religious right in SC.

THE TRASHING OF JOHN MCCAIN

This is about a 1978 Congressional election in SC where the opponent had fled the Holocaust decades earlier:

Early on, Campbell commissioned a poll (one that remained secret for years): Are you more or less likely to vote for, among other choices, “a native South Carolinian” or “a Jewish immigrant”? And which characteristics best describe the two candidates: “a. Honest; b. A Christian man; c. Concern for the people; d. A hard worker; e. Experienced in Government; f. Jewish.”

Regardless of whether true or not, she made it to the top and was one of the best Governors we have ever had in our piddly little state. The amount of business and manufacturers she brought to the state is unprecedented as well as getting that damn flag out of the way.

She may well have been a great governor, and the allegations may not be true, but my point is that, if she ever does run for president, it's naive to think that her opponents (including other Republicans) won't make sure that those allegations are publicized to the max. She may be able to overcome it, but I have my doubts that a woman, who is of Indian-American heritage, with allegations of extramarital affairs, would be able to get enough Republicans to support her to win the GOP nomination. If she does run in 2020 (assuming Trump doesn't) or 2024, it will be interesting to see how the GOP base reacts to her. Winning a governorship is one thing, giving her the GOP presidential nomination may be more than many older white rubes can or will accept.

i don't put any faith in neocons, but i do put faith in the stupidity of people.
While you are measuring stupidity, how would you gauge the stupidity of blaming Dem nominee election losses on message board posts? Very stupid? You tell me.

I would imagine even the dullest would agree that the posts make the poster. unless you've been playing at the insurgent "populist" who would rather lose an election and win an internet point than affect actual change

i never did get an answer as to why you continue to support the Democratic party

well, you for one, since you and your traitorous ilk will be responsible for seating her or someone like her in the White House and various other seats of government

Man, the Russian propaganda machine really has you riled up.

She may well have been a great governor, and the allegations may not be true, but my point is that, if she ever does run for president, it's naive to think that her opponents (including other Republicans) won't make sure that those allegations are publicized to the max. She may be able to overcome it, but I have my doubts that a woman, who is of Indian-American heritage, with allegations of extramarital affairs, would be able to get enough Republicans to support her to win the GOP nomination. If she does run in 2020 (assuming Trump doesn't) or 2024, it will be interesting to see how the GOP base reacts to her. Winning a governorship is one thing, giving her the GOP presidential nomination may be more than many older white rubes can or will accept.

Dude, you don't get it - right now, you can RAIL a dude politician with that stuff, but a woman politician is going to spin that as, "I didn't, but so what if I did? I'm a strong, empowered individual." That's a fucking golden shield.

Last edited:

Is "the good kind of Muslim" a Hindu?

Back