• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Nikki Haley will be our next president

Yeah, I was gonna explain and thought, no this wont end well.

Man, the Russian propaganda machine really has you riled up.

Dude, you don't get it - right now, you can RAIL a dude politician with that stuff, but a woman politician is going to spin that as, "I didn't, but so what if I did? I'm a strong, empowered individual." That's a fucking golden shield.

Lolz. Troll on!

If the person who beats Trump isn't a loser, Haley's first real chance for the WH will be in 2028. She may be old news by then.

I would imagine even the dullest would agree that the posts make the poster. unless you've been playing at the insurgent "populist" who would rather lose an election and win an internet point than affect actual change
I give my time and energy to progressive causes in Winston Salem, where I live. I always vote for the most progressive candidate IMO. I openly express my dissatisfaction with the Democratic party at every opportunity, because I don't have good faith in the party. Which part don't you understand?
i never did get an answer as to why you continue to support the Democratic party
I vote for Democrats when I have to, which is often. I support progressive candidates. An example is Ben Jealous for Maryland Governor. A local example is Jenny Marshall, who is running for the NC 5th district against DD Adams. I am still learning about this race, which is why im going to a candidate forum on the 16th.

Nikki Haley says she won’t defend Trump’s ‘communication style’

"First of all, he has his communication style," Haley told CBS’s “Sunday Morning.” "But you're not hearing me defend that."

"What I will tell you is if there is anything that he communicates in a way that I'm uncomfortable with, I pick up the phone and call him, and I tell him that. And I think that's something that he deserves from me,” the former South Carolina governor said.

http://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-...ys-she-wont-defend-trumps-communication-style

What a fucking moral stand she is taking.

Back