• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

NIT 2024: Next in a Long Line of Basketball Disappointments

NIT can't even get their info straight. This is wrong yet appeared on both their Twitter and IG.

#tier3tournament

Appears that our winner will be facing an Ohio State.

UGA Played some of the better teams in the SEC pretty tight, but tends to fall apart in the last 5 minutes or so. On the contrary trailed WFU much of the game to pull out a tight one in Athens. Both teams are better now, but I really do not think UGA loses by 20+ points, but I think the WFU -10 is accurate. Sat with the Families in Athens and met some really cool Wake player parents.

Was at meeting in DC during the tournament and was told by one of the assistant AD’s that they were having serious discussions about reducing Joel size down to 11500 to 12000 with some other modifications and they hoped to have a plan by end of summer if possible, there are past plans to do this that have never been acted on. We shall see. I am not one that feels Joel needs to be downsized though.

I feel like it's way overdue for the Joel. And get rid of that green shit inside and out.

Mon, Nov. 6 vs Elon - 6,641
Fri, Nov. 24 vs Charleston Southern - 6,702
Wed, Nov. 29 vs Florida - 8,165

Wed. Dec. 6 vs Rutgers - 7,692
Sat. Dec. 9 vs NJIT - 7,224
Mon. Dec. 18 vs Delaware State - 6,423
Thurs. Dec. 21 vs Presbyterian - 6,775
Sat. Dec. 30 vs Virginia Tech - 10,055 (I was at this game and they ran specials during the holidays for this game and several others while the students were out)

Sat. Jan. 6 vs Miami - 8,706
Sat. Jan. 13 vs Virginia - 9,855
Sat. Jan. 20 vs Lousville - 9,261

Sat. Feb. 3 vs Syracuse - 11,412
Sat. Feb. 10 vs NC State - 12,571
Tues. Feb. 20 vs Pitt - 7, 448
Sat. Feb. 24 vs Duke - 14, 744

Tuesday March 5 vs Ga. Tech - 7, 481
Sat. March 9 vs Clemson - 12, 288
Sunday March 24 vs Georgia - 8K?

Go Deacs beat the Dawgs.

Does anybody know is Sallis is hurt or not?
I was assuming it was message board chatter and all is good, but just looked at the player props on FanDuel & they only list Georgia players. That is typically a sign that the status of the other team’s roster is unknown. No bueno

I was assuming it was message board chatter and all is good, but just looked at the player props on FanDuel & they only list Georgia players. That is typically a sign that the status of the other team’s roster is unknown. No bueno
I suspect Forbes has just left Sallis boo-boo out there with no updates and closed practices on campus. One advantage of home games.

I suspect Forbes has just left Sallis boo-boo out there with no updates and closed practices on campus. One advantage of home games.

When I bought tickets yesterday, the only seats left were behind the backboard on the lower deck. Not sure if upper deck is sold out or if they just aren’t offering tickets up there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back