• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

No clear path for wake forest basketball

There is a very clear path for Wake. Let us buy out Manning's contract. Fire Wellman. 7K seat Miller cracker box. Wes Miller 5 year deal at 500K/year. I have been preaching this for 9 years. You people thought my plan was nuts. You lost. Can we try my plan now? What do we have to lose?

There is a very clear path for Wake. Let us buy out Manning's contract. Fire Wellman. 7K seat Miller cracker box. Wes Miller 5 year deal at 500K/year. I have been preaching this for 9 years. You people thought my plan was nuts. You lost. Can we try my plan now? What do we have to lose?

Wake is going to win the 2018 title? And they're going to do all that in the span of 4 weeks? Wow, they'll be busy.

Wake is going to win the 2018 title? And they're going to do all that in the span of 4 weeks? Wow, they'll be busy.

Keep criticizing my plan. Even in the face of clear success. It only further entenches the Wellman status quo. They are watching and arguing they are still logical—and using posts like yours to justify it.

As I’ve said for years, we suck because alums like you choose to let us suck.

Keep criticizing my plan. Even in the face of clear success. It only further entenches the Wellman status quo. They are watching and arguing they are still logical—and using posts like yours to justify it.

Is Draven Duncan ready to play for the Deacs?

I, for one, welcome DR and Wes Miller as our basketball overlords.

I’m all in on DR’s plan.

Outside (of the top 300) and looking in. Again.

hell, if DR can fire wellman, hire Miller away before his team ever takes the court in the tourney, and build an arena in the next week, I'm on board too and I'll apologize for pointing out that DR is an ambulance chasing boil on the butt of humanity.

You didn't click on the link. You should click on the link.

You should make this your signature.

Back