• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Non-Political Coronavirus Thread

I really think it has to do with messaging. The some of the same "my face, my rights" crew are stereotypically highly disciplined in other areas of their lives. They just needed the ask to be specifically defined with an outcome that had lines drawn around it. I really wish that messaging had materialized at a better time from the right people.

In what areas of their lives are these dumb dumbs “stereotypically highly disciplined?

1bafb17c8175f4578ef2fe5a42f230e0.jpg

This weeks' sign that the apocalypse is upon us: I know of a local GSO high school with a large outbreak because they had a huge party, and then, to follow up, the SAME SCHOOL has a group of parents who have arranged a prom since the school didn't do it. Sweet.

How many of them died from said large outbreak? Hospitalized?

Not the right question. Correct question is "how many of them spread it to family members with compromised immune systems or prior health conditions placing them at high risk for COVID complications?"

Not the right question. Correct question is "how many of them spread it to family members with compromised immune systems or prior health conditions placing them at high risk for COVID complications?"

Okay, so how many of those people died from said large outbreak?

I don't think Greensboro is quite at the forefront of contact tracing. Do you?

From what I've learned on this board, I would think that a city with a Demo mayor, high majority Demo city council, all serving under a Demo governor would be at the forefront of following #science and the #experts. Non-politically, of course.

None, yet. They're obviously young so not a lot of danger there. But they have grandparents, parents, etc. Lots of people also drank alcohol followed by driving a car and nobody died, but that doesn't make it smart or morally acceptable behavior. Feels same to me.

From what I've learned on this board, I would think that a city with a Demo mayor, high majority Demo city council, all serving under a Demo governor would be at the forefront of following #science and the #experts. Non-politically, of course.

does acting like a moron on the internet make you happy?

None, yet. They're obviously young so not a lot of danger there. But they have grandparents, parents, etc. Lots of people also drank alcohol followed by driving a car and nobody died, but that doesn't make it smart or morally acceptable behavior. Feels same to me.

So why aren't we calling for society to be shut down until everyone stops drinking and driving?

And you wonder why when 2&2's women employees have babies they never return to work for him.

The best part about this is when school doesn’t start back in fall because of people like 2&2 he‘ll be RAGING

Back