• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Non-Political Coronavirus Thread

what do you regularly use calculus for? being a mathematician doesn't count.

Thermodynamic & quantum mechanical calculations. Teaching right now, but it also was part of my research. I also like to do FiveThirtyEight's puzzle of the week for fun, which sometimes requires calculus.

Isn’t this drug still available for doctors to prescribe and it hasn’t been the magic cure conservatives think it is? What’s the point of continuing to prop it up?

Gohmert is taking it. I’m sure he’ll convince us all it’s a miracle cure.

Isn’t this drug still available for doctors to prescribe and it hasn’t been the magic cure conservatives think it is? What’s the point of continuing to prop it up?

It’s all part of the effort to convince everyone this is no big deal and a hoax led by the democrats to harm the president. If there is an easy and cheap cure, then it’s no big deal.

That makes sense. Put in a few HC stations in the schools and things will be fine. The Dems don’t want you to have the cure (that doctors could easily prescribe) so they’re the ones to blame for over 150K deaths.

The deaths are no big deal. Blame doesn’t matter there. What matters is blaming the dems for shutting down the economy.

Yes, it’s available and prescriptions have risen 2000% compared to last year. But we still have 150,000 deaths...

For those seriously concerned, he posted on Facebook last week or so.

Back