• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Non-Political Coronavirus Thread

Seems like a huge breach of protocol. (If true, you can never be sure with Knight)

lol. "seems like" and then impunes my integrity. Nice, DD. Nice.

Wait, you're not supposed to know this!

Or was the immune system reaction probably the giveaway/that's what you're talking about here.

Yes, that's a huge part of it. The test at my GP was really just to assure me that I wasn't being a huge dick like you and others alluded to earlier.

Keep in mind, I'm still masking up everywhere I go.

Even if he had the vaccine, he could still be spreading it. Vaccines can prevent symptoms but still leave the person infectious to others.

You're such a giant fucking cocksucker, dude. Like, where the fuck do you even get off? Where are you hiding the enormous beef with me?

From a vaccine efficacy standpoint knight going out and about is about the best thing possible to do. There were concerns that control vs experimental were so obvious that those in the control group would continue to have a severely altered lifestyle and not enough in the control group would be infected to prove efficacy. It’s always a moral question with vaccine/drug trials because you know that if what you test works you had to have some people that would be protected end up getting sick to prove it. Anyone that takes part in a vaccine trial should be commended, you risk your health for the betterment of society and without people willing to take that risk then we all would.

From a vaccine efficacy standpoint knight going out and about is about the best thing possible to do. There were concerns that control vs experimental were so obvious that those in the control group would continue to have a severely altered lifestyle and not enough in the control group would be infected to prove efficacy. It’s always a moral question with vaccine/drug trials because you know that if what you test works you had to have some people that would be protected end up getting sick to prove it. Anyone that takes part in a vaccine trial should be commended, you risk your health for the betterment of society and without people willing to take that risk then we all would.

We must send Knight on a barnstorming tour of Buffet restaurants across the Dakotas.

Yeah, I think I fall in around here. Good for you, Knight, little bit jealous tbh, you gotta hook me up with that trial invite next time.

Yeah honestly knight should have been invited to all White House super spreader events. After 3 months symptom free, release the vaccine to all.

You're such a giant fucking cocksucker, dude. Like, where the fuck do you even get off? Where are you hiding the enormous beef with me?

Dude, don’t get angry at me for pointing out that eating in restaurants every day IN THE MIDDLE OF A PANDEMIC is a selfish thing to do.

Just because you have the sense of humor of a 5 year old doesn’t mean you get a pass to act like one.

Really going to be judging the Biden administration on how effectively they convince American's to take the vaccine. We lost a lot of trust in institutions under Trump and he needs to restore the faith in the process.

Really going to be judging the Biden administration on how effectively they convince American's to take the vaccine. We lost a lot of trust in institutions under Trump and he needs to restore the faith in the process.

this is rich

The years I get the flu shot are usually the years I get the flu. Pretty sure I'll wait a few years on this one. But definitely good news for those who are seriously vulnerable.

Sure you do, Jenny McCarthy.

Let's be clear on this - vaccines are the most rigorously studied medicines in the world, and rightfully so, because they are given to healthy individuals. Vaccines do not increase the risk of developing the condition for which the vaccine is given. At all.

Sure you do, Jenny McCarthy.

Let's be clear on this - vaccines are the most rigorously studied medicines in the world, and rightfully so, because they are given to healthy individuals. Vaccines do not increase the risk of developing the condition for which the vaccine is given. At all.

Says the guy who vocally supported Ron Wellman as doing a good job during the Bzaster and DMan years. Your view of the world is not one I will be following any time soon.

Says the guy who vocally supported Ron Wellman as doing a good job during the Bzaster and DMan years. Your view of the world is not one I will be following any time soon.

LOL, didn't you start a "F You John Currie" thread?

The ones that didn't blow Wellman on the way out the door.

I think this is important.

I was glad when Wellman retired, and I posted so several times. It was past time. You must have me confused with someone else.

Back