• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Non-Political Coronavirus Thread

Yeah, bad moves. Get that roast beef (not the one between... ah forget it) to go.

We are running an auxiliary morgue.

If you get COVID, do everything you can to prevent spread to others.

The AD's office has a morgue? But Manning's gone...

This sucks more mouth breathers are gonna come flocking into texas since yall are locking down. I think texas needs a rule if your state is in lockdown you by no means can travel or move down here.

ugh

I was planning to work remotely in Mexico for a month or two this winter but backing down on that idea

This sucks more mouth breathers are gonna come flocking into texas since yall are locking down. I think texas needs a rule if your state is in lockdown you by no means can travel or move down here.

So a state quarantine. Non-political.

Juice, why are you backing down on going to Mexico?

what happens there stays there so we'll never know if he kicks the corona bucket.

Are those precautions for the flight or for Florida?

Got tested today in GSO as a walk-in after someone I spent about an hour with last week got sick. Got the rapid test, came back negative. I expected it to be negative, but I honestly would love to just get that test every Friday morning for peace of mind.

My job is just about to start a regular testing program. Every two weeks they will give a non-invasive rapid test. Upper management was concerned that some people wouldn't like the policy but everyone I have talked to welcomes the peace of mind.

Got tested today in GSO as a walk-in after someone I spent about an hour with last week got sick. Got the rapid test, came back negative. I expected it to be negative, but I honestly would love to just get that test every Friday morning for peace of mind.

If you and the contact were not wearing masks, then you should quarantine for 14 days. I think that messaging has been lost along the way in the US as one part of our terrible governmental responses to COVID. It doesn't matter what your test shows - I have seen many in your situation with negative tests that then develop symptoms and positive tests afterward.

Back