• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Non-Political Coronavirus Thread

Why the fuck were you planning on vacationing during a global pandemic? Fucking moron. Just stay the fuck home for a couple more months.

People like you is why 2020 was so shitty. The lack of self awareness is mind-boggling.
Well this escalated quickly.

Why the fuck were you planning on vacationing during a global pandemic? Fucking moron. Just stay the fuck home for a couple more months.

People like you is why 2020 was so shitty. The lack of self awareness is mind-boggling.

He's already had it FFS.

People like you make every year shitty.

And his girlfriend had not. She works in high exposure jobs, yet they were still selfish enough to plan to get on a plane and potentially expose others. Asymptomatic people getting tested is not a reliable way to screen, especially with a rapid test. They, and assholes like them, are a significant part of the problem.

Well you clearly don’t have anyone in your real life telling you to take your head out of you ass and act like an actual responsible adult.

So I thought I’d give it a shot.

Biff's pretty spot on that you could be like less miserable

e5c6e6fe6e21ecff7486a9a4194deb91.jpg

Can you imagine going to meet your partner’s parents for the first time and seeing that?

Biff's pretty spot on that you could be like less miserable

Yeah no shit I’m miserable. I haven’t seen family in months (and they haven’t seen their only grandkid/new great grand kid) because people want to go to fucking St Thomas instead of staying home. Let alone the government apparently seeing no problems with letting shot girls do their thing during a deadly pandemic.

Lol the 1%er came here to flaunt a St Thomas trip in the middle of a 3000 death a day pandemic and the guys who haven’t left their houses in a year are the assholes cool cool cool

Think right now is bad, wait for the more transmissible variant to arrive in the country that doesn’t even believe the virus is real.

Think right now is bad, wait for the more transmissible variant to arrive in the country that doesn’t even believe the virus is real.

Well the problem isn’t the people who think now is bad. The problem is the people who think it’s no big deal. More cases, more deaths, worse variant. None of that will change their minds.

But if I already had the old strain, do I have to worry about the new strain? Because I don’t want the bug again.

On a related grandparent note, since my immediate fam has already had it, how safe is it to let the 5yo and 2yo see my folks?

Is this the new strain that just caused a major re-shutdown in the UK? Saw Boris Johnson on the BBC this morning having a press conference about it.

Back