• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Non-Political Coronavirus Thread

Yeah no shit I’m miserable. I haven’t seen family in months (and they haven’t seen their only grandkid/new great grand kid) because people want to go to fucking St Thomas instead of staying home. Let alone the government apparently seeing no problems with letting shot girls do their thing during a deadly pandemic.

Ok, well what about the previous decade ?

St Thomas slaps tho. Gonna take our antibodies to the keys for New Years to make up for it.

Sorry not sorry

I have not. and I've seen exactly 3 other people outside of my direct family/work a grand total of about 10 times I think.

I took a sweet vacay! Went camping for 2 nights with my daughter at the state park 20 minutes from my house. It was slappin’.

St Thomas slaps tho. Gonna take our antibodies to the keys for New Years to make up for it.

Sorry not sorry

“It sucks that you guys are stuck inside because of unchecked community spread of this virus caused by people like me going out and partying. But think about it like this... isn’t partying awesome?”

I went to our family beach house a couple of times during the summer and a private place in Topsail as well, but we did all food delivery and grocery pickup and just stayed in the house or on the beach. After the whole family got the bug (from teaching/coaching lest I draw the ire of DD) we have taken the kids to the belly of the beast, Myrtle, a couple of times.

ETA: not a brag, as who would brag about going to Myrtle. More so wondering if it’s irresponsible behavior, and to validate Cata’s assertion that other posters vacationed as well.

Last edited:
I went to our family beach house a couple of times during the summer and a private place in Topsail as well, but we did all food delivery and grocery pickup and just stayed in the house or on the beach. After the whole family got the bug (from teaching/coaching lest I draw the ire of DD) we have taken the kids to the belly of the beast, Myrtle, a couple of times.

ETA: not a brag, as who would brag about going to Myrtle. More so wondering if it’s irresponsible behavior, and to validate Cata’s assertion that other posters vacationed as well.

driving to a private house and getting food delivered is not exactly on the same level as flying to a Carribbean island.

Technically st Thomas has way less covid than Texas by a mile. Much more likely to be a super spreader chilling there.

God you’re a douche. Hopefully the chlamydia you get from your skank of a GF turns your brain into Swiss cheese.

Would you like to elaborate on what you know about this girl to assume she is a STI carrying skank?

Please old white guy elaborate on your judgment of women.

Back