• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Non-Political Coronavirus Thread

One thing I miss during Covid is all the fast food restaurants' dining rooms being open so I could run in, take a shit in the bathroom sink, and then leave without buying anything

One thing I miss during Covid is all the fast food restaurants' dining rooms being open so I could run in, take a shit in the bathroom sink, and then leave without buying anything

so was it a bottle of the nice white zinfandel tonight or the box stuff?

Probably the scariest thing about COVID to me that kept me in the house 99% of the time is what the fuck would you do if you were driving around and all the sudden had to take a shit.

Probably the scariest thing about COVID to me that kept me in the house 99% of the time is what the fuck would you do if you were driving around and all the sudden had to take a shit.

It's been a rough year for those who work on the streets. The majority of "good" fast food bathrooms have been closed to the public for the duration. Even some police station bathrooms have been closed. Photog secret, upper scale grocery stores are a life saver, and the walmart works in a pinch.

One thing I miss during Covid is doing some light calisthenics in my office before an in-person deposition or mediation with an attorney I hate. Then, right before I go into the conference room, I wipe up all my ball sweat with my right hand and give the d-bag defense attorney a big, hearty handshake.

It's been a rough year for those who work on the streets. The majority of "good" fast food bathrooms have been closed to the public for the duration. Even some police station bathrooms have been closed. Photog secret, upper scale grocery stores are a life saver, and the walmart works in a pinch.

Yeah, that has been my MO for a long time, especially out in the middle of nowhere. And it doesn't have to be a nice grocery store. Food Lions are pretty cookie cutter designs and the restroom is always in the same place. Walk in the front door, go to the back left corner, go through the swinging double doors and the restroom is on the right. No one is bothered by you using the bathroom there. Buy a bottled water on the way out if you don't need anything else.

Drug stores also usually have public restrooms.

A Hampton Inn or Courtyard Marriot lobby bathroom is also always a solid choice. Grab a coffee and some of the continental breakfast on the way out for added effect. Sometimes I'll stop by the Hampton Inn on my way from the house to the office in the morning just because it is such a great start to the day.

A Hampton Inn or Courtyard Marriot lobby bathroom is also always a solid choice. Grab a coffee and some of the continental breakfast on the way out for added effect. Sometimes I'll stop by the Hampton Inn on my way from the house to the office in the morning just because it is such a great start to the day.

Gotta get some of those Froot Loops too.

I felt bad for the lawn fertilizer guy who came by an afternoon earlier this week and was like I know it’s covid but I’ve been on the road since 630am can I please use your bathroom. I had to relent for that, geez.

Oh I think most are in on it, but the inadvertent convo it generated hits home

That's a hanging curve...

I wonder if the number of grapes or blueberries I've tested in grocery stores equal the amount I've paid extra for plastic bags on fruit or paper weighed in with cold cuts or meat at delis.

Every one should stop using those stooopid flimsy plastic bags in the produce section.

Congrats to the CDC on stating what we already knew from the data in Israel over a month ago.

Congrats to the CDC on stating what we already knew from the data in Israel over a month ago.

non-politically... they are still playing catch up after the last few years so i'll give them a little slack on the leash.

Back